28

I updated twice yesterday... Makesure you check.

Ignore the mistakes.

No one wants their loved ones to be in a problem. It's like their problem is our problem too. We tend to be in stress,very much frustrated that we feel helpless.

We have the strong edge to be with the person but then we can't......

'Cause we're far from them.

Taehyung hated that fact.

The fact that he was abroad and he didn't even know what was happening behind. Unaware of the fact Hyuna's life was in danger,danger from the media.

The 13hrs flight felt like a torture,he didn't sleep in the flight just like how he does all the time he is in a long hour flight,he kept his eyes open cuz he didn't feel like sleeping. He couldn't just sleep when he knew Hyuna was much stressed out.

After the torture flight,it finally landed. Taehyung went straight to Hyuna's parents house,he knew she would be at her parent's house cuz she too stressed.

"I'm glad that you came." Minjae said when he opened the door for Taehyung. Both of them getting inside the house.

"I had to. Is Hyuna here?" Taehyung asked.

"She went to her company. Minjae replied. Let's sit." He said settling on the couch.

"Why is everyone glued to the TV?"

"Noona is going to have an interview where she will address the leaked news,it'll start soon so we want to watch." He said with a sad smile.

Taehyung sat down.

"I'm sorry,Mrs Park." Taehyung said feeling guilt for what was happening,it was happening because of him... that's what he thought.

"You don't have to say sorry,Dear. I actually feel guilt for helping Hyuna in pursuing her acting career. The mother broke down emotionally. If I would have provided her with everything,Hyuna couldn't have joined this toxic industry and now she... Minjae embrassed her mother tightly,himself controlling the edge  to cry.

"Don't worry,Aunt. Hyuna is a strong girl,she will get through this." Yoori said with a smile.

"Yoori is right,Eomma. Minjae sniffed. Noona will get through this smoothly and it's not the first the media has criticize her. She will be fine." He concluded while wiping her mother's tears.

"Mr Kim,I'll just make some good for you. I believe you're tired." Eunbi said while getting up.

"No,I'm-

"She is right,hyung. You have to eat." Minjae said with a smile and Taehyung didn't comment,he didn't have the appetite to eat,he was too stressed. Yes,he was hungry as he didn't eat the entire flight but he didn't had the feeling of eating.

It's always like that.

When we're stressed out,we don't have the appetite,the stomach grumbles begging for food but when we start eating even the saliva doesn't soften the food... It's a bad feeling.

"Wooshik-nim said you should eat as the interview will start in few minutes." Choi said to Hyuna who was getting her make up.

"I'm not hungry,Choi Manager."

"Mrs Park called saying you didn't eat the time you left. She is worried cuz you're... pregnant . Choi swallowed the pregnant word inside,they were so many people inside,Hyuna didn't tell media yet... He had to keep it.

Hyuna knew what Choi meant. She felt sorry for the baby,she circled her hand on her baby bump and smiled,the baby inside was now her motivation to keep moving and to not give up.