10

Dilemma. A situation in which a difficult decision has to be made between two or more alternatives,especially ones that are equally undesirable.

We might be put in dilemma by someone or we put ourselves in dilemma. In this case,Hyuna has been put in dilemma.

There is no escape 'cause every decision she will make will take tore on her or her surrounding. It's very much complicated and definitely not a win-win situation.

If she decides to stay on her own,she will face problems with the pregnancy sickness. Thoughts of calling her mother to come stay with her enveloped her mind but then Yoori,Yoori was staying with her.

If she decides to stay near the couple then everything will be ruined with the obvious reason.

Taehyung.

Equally undesirable.

Yes,she wanted to face her fears by staying with the couple but she is scared.

Jelousy,sadness,guilt was some of the emotions she felt when she spot the couple getting touchy. Jelousy 'cause there was still love for the man. Sadness 'cause she wanted her to be touched. Guilt 'cause she felt like she was going to ruin the happy marriage.

Love was clearly visible in Sooya's eyes,the love she had for her husband. While Taehyung's eyes.....

Hyuna was deeply confused.

To worsen it up,the breaks were the reason for her headache.

There was once a time she got so much excited when the director announced break but she didn't get excited this time.

Currently she was on her break where she was solving here dilemma instead of memorizing her script. She wished the director didn't announce break,she wanted to wrap up the day's shoot quickly and go home but it seemed like everything was against her.

She was already in her costume waiting for the next scene. The drama shoot was going and she got along with the other actors except one who is so obvious,Bae Yeji. At every shoot she was getting on her nerves,she was just happy that they didn't have many shoots together otherwise they would have fought. The whole cast knew the two shared a cold shoulder on one another.

"Break time over! Get ready for the next scene!"The director announced on the Mic.

The make-up artist fixed Hyuna's hair and removed some oil on Hyuna's face with some powder and added some lipstick on her lips. Hyuna was walking to the shooting scene and not to lie but the dress was really heavy,sometimes she wondered how ancient people used to wear the dresses 24/7. She was busy in walking that she didn't notice Yeji who bumped with her deliberately and smeared her dress with the orange juice. The dress was white and it got ruined.

"Omo! Hyuna,where was your attention? Your dress got ruined. Now what will happen to the shoot? Everyone is tired and you will make them wait again!"Yeji said rather loudly getting the cast's attention.

"Why did you do that?"Hyuna asked annoyingly.

"Do what? You are the one who didn't see where you were going. I was just- "Shut up,Yeji! You know well you did this."Yeji said with anger.

"What is going on here?"The director asked.

Hyuna and Soobin bowed.

"Director-nim,she got her dress ruined and she is accusing me for it."Soobin said acting naive.

"Director-nim,I- "How can you be so unprofessional,Ms Park. You know everyone is tired and it's already late at night. Now who will get a new dress with this design." The director said in disappointment.