04

Celebrities are always busy. Shoot after shoot and they end sleeping like a dead being. For actors it's worse,they go to the sets to act and get many cuts that they end up exhausted. That's why after work they take a long warm shower,have their dinner and sleep like there is no tomorrow.

Work is so tiring. The more you work the more you get tired thou actors love to be on camera with the word of action their faces lit up and their act begins but they get tired like hell.

Same applied to Hyu Na. The actress really never hard enough time,her schedule was always hectic. Going to sets for shoots,talk shows,promotions,photoshoot,it was always tiring. That's why when she was free,she slept like a dead,forgetting about the world.

And one thing she hated when she was resting was.

Disturbance.

The blonde really didn't like to be disturbed just like now.

The time was 3 pm and the blonde was still sleeping,wearing her black shorts and shirt pyjamas and eye mask. Not that she didn't wake up the whole day,she did in the morning. She just ate some noodles and went back to sleep. She was too lazy to take even a bath so sleeping was the biggest deal but if someone offered to wash her then..... She couldn't deny after all she was lazy as hell.

She wanted to switch off her phone but she thought it's inconsiderate 'cuz she gets calls time to time but now she regrets,she just got a call. She cursed the moment she blushed the thoughts of not switching off her phone. She didn't remove her eye mask,she just moved her hands to the drawer and picked up her phone then answered it.

"Why weren't you answering?!"The loud voice really irritated her ears that she moved the phone from her ears when the caller just started speaking.

"Aish! Wooshik-nim,you will break my ear drum."She said whining in her sleepy voice.

"Wait,.... Were you sleeping?"He asked the obvious question.

"Ofcourse."She replied with no bother.

"Aish! You girl.' Wooshik-nim was really done with the girl's behaviour. 'Move out your lazy ass from the bed,right now."He said.

"Why?" The blonde asked in shock moving the eye mask to her forehead.

"Just come right now."

"Right now?"

"Yes,Choi is already waiting for you outside."

"What? Are you serious?"She said in disbelief while wearing her flip flops. Her hair was messy but she didn't care,she thought it was really important. The blonde went out of her apartment to the elevator.

Many thoughts were roaming in her mind. Her sleep was disturbed,she wanted the reason of disturbing her sleep to be valid and not some senseless reasons. She was really having a good time in her sleep and the call just ruined everything,she wanted to get done with the thing she was called for then go back to sleep.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The blonde asked her manager who was staring at her as if he was seeing something horror.

"You are in your pyjamas?"He asked the obvious question.

"No,I am in a dinner dress.' She said sarcastically. 'Ofcourse it's pyjamas. Wooshik-nim didn't give me time to change so I- "What?! Couldn't you have change to something good?!"The blonde really forgot that the call was still going.

"Everyone wears pyjamas and- Oh shit!"She cursed when she felt flashes around her.

"What?"

"They are taking my pictures."She said but then started posing for the paparazzi.