CHAPTER-32

"My,my have you grown? I must say you'd look an even better match for Lucifer now Belle!" Her shrilly voice spoke as I paled more and more.

Her grin was wide like an evil mistress, her white colored  gown covered all of her body while she wore a black balaclava covering her ears, neck and hair leaving her white pale face exposed. There were droplets of old blood on her vest as I gulped in horror.

I didn't even notice when Lucifer had came from behind me and was now smirking in the same fashion his mother does. Lucifer, was having the exact vibe of his beloved mother, except his piercing green robes were blinding my eyes. I sighed as I tried my best to be in my calm and composed demeanor.

"Good morning Keres." I droned monotonously, ignoring her last remark. Keres looked at me with great malice in her eyes, which one could mistake for mischief, but clearly it's not.

"Oh Darling, why so formal? You're just like my daughter, or daughter in law for that matter." She cooed, while looking at Lucifer and me 'knowingly', I looked at her in horror as I managed to stutter out a silent 'Rubbish.' Lucifer was smiling at me weirdly as I avoided his penetrating ocean eyes.

I looked around to see most of the families have left, including Lily and Alice's. I caught Sirius's sad eyes looming over me as he left with the Potters. I looked at the place where he was once standing grimly as I felt a hot breath on my ear as I flinched slightly. Lucifer.

I backed away as I saw his face was dangerously close to mine, he laughed like a devil in redemption as I glared at him.

"Dry up Persephone, I didn't take you as the one to get scared." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at me flirtatiously as I tried my best to calm my cheeks to get heated. I scoffed in disbelief.

"Dry up? Oh please Lestrange! You say it like you aren't one of the most scaredy cats in Hogwarts." I said wittily as he remained unfazed. I raised my eyebrows at him as his smirk grew wider.

"Whatever you say Persephone." He sang as he headed to catch up with his mother while I looked at his figure distancing every moment as I got out of my daze and trotted down the train station.

Sometimes, you have to just keep silent, because no words can explain what's going in your mind and heart. That was exactly how I felt everyday, but nevertheless I had to speak, be perfect, be fake.

"Oh you filth! Get out of my sight. Ugh!" I got to my senses as I heard Keres shriek at some poor creature. It was a cute rabbit, one with only an ear. He looked injured as I looked at him sympathetically. I wasn't aware what Keres was gonna do next, I was too much engrossed in those pained eyes of the rabbit, and just after a few mere seconds, those once lively eyes were now soulless.

Keres killed it.

Killed that rabbit with no cause, just because it didn't please her naked eye, it didn't deserve to live. In which world is that fair? I pursed my lips for letting out a yelp as Keres sneered at the dead rabbit and tossed it harshly with her pointed heels as she walked away, leaving me alone with the horrific and poor scene in front of me. I felt like I could feel the rabbit, the same agony it must have felt when he was killed. A tear escaped my eye as I ran to the rabbit and bent down to his level and quickly cupped it in my lap. I stroked his head gently as I rummaged for my wand in my pocket.

"Looking for this?" An unfamiliar voice spoke as I looked frantically around me to just freeze as I looked at the owner of the voice. I paled more and more as I recognized him.

The Blue-haired boy.

"Wha—How—You—How did you get here?" I rasped out, my voice not more than a whisper as my knees went weaker. The place was absolutely deserted now, not a single voice or a chirp was heard, it felt like my heart was gonna explode. It felt like time had stopped.