CHAPTER-5

"C,MON NOW QUICK KIDS!"

 Mr Greengrass was currently making me, Lucius and Gwen go through a port-key which was in fact, really far from our manor, 5-6 kilometres to be precise. Mr Greengrass was yelling enthusiastically as we all were panting, well at-least I was, Lucius was busy bragging to Gwen about being a Quidditch player this year in Hogwarts and of course, Gwen was blushing every now and then.

I pretended to puke at the scene occurring in front of me, which in turn got me two scowls from both of them.

I decided to speed up with Mr Greengrass to stop me from gagging at my brother and his new toy. Expectedly, Mr Greengrass saw me popping up beside him as he said,

"Ah Isabelle , am I right?" he asked as I just shook my head as a 'Yes' to him. he continued while looking at the birds chirping on the nearby tree, " Abraxas told me you are the first Gryffindor in the Malfoy ancestry, said you are a disgrace to the pure-blood community, well I agreed too but Gryffindor is not half bad , even Salazar and Godric were mates too I don't see any need to be rivalry here" he said in a matter-of-fact voice , I raised my eyebrows at him , surprised to see a adult pure-blooded man talk something wise for once. as I kept my cool-demeanor I asked,

"Which house were you in , Mr Greengrass? You certainely don't look like a Slytherin to me" I said coolly , he was definitely looking like a Ravenclaw to me, but he just chuckled and shook his head at me. I frowned at him.

"C'mon kids! hurry up here is the Portkey! and Gwen be careful this time you literally vomited last time and warning to you both too if she vomits it's not my problem" he said frankly which was enough for Gwen to become a shade of dark beetroot red as Lucius stumbled away from her disgustedly.

I just rolled my eyes and muttered "boys" as I walked towards Mr Greengrass to ask him about his house again, but he grabbed Gwen, Lucius and me by his hand and muttered a spell under his breath which made a port-key magically appear.

"One,Two,Three PORTUS CLAVIS!" He yelled as all our bodies collided which was surely gonna pain me next morning, we were practically getting squished as I almost heard someone vomit and a loud girly shriek after it which very much sounded like my coward brother. I cursed under my breath as I felt ground touching my feet and I landed gracefully on my feet while Lucius was shrieking like a little girl and Gwen was practically vomiting earwigs which was enough for me to vomit already. I quickly looked away in disgust.

Mr Greengrass quickly ran towards her and said a non-verbal spell which made Gwen stop the earwigs coming from her mouth. As Mr Greengrass shook his head at her, she stared at the earwigs that she just vomited on the ground in horror ,while Mr Greengrass was looking at her now, neutrally. Suddenly I saw Lucius strutting towards her, almost timidly, thinking she will vomit earwigs again.

"I'm never gonna snog you again you're disgusting, especially with that rotten smell in your mouth, you're ugly anyways" Lucius sneered venomously like a snake , as he ran towards the Greengrass manor like a scaredy-cat he was. Wait, Merlin's pants, they snogged?! 

  From the corner of my eye, I saw Gwen sobbing while running to the green-coloured lake in front of the manor.

Somehow I felt sympathy towards her even if she was a bloody prick, but still no one deserved the heartless-ness of my bratty brother, he was like an unpleasant weather that came with no warning.

as I thought to go towards her and comfort her I suddenly heard a voice that made me pale and wide-eyed. It cannot be. Wasn't she locked up in Azkaban? Oh god no.

"Oh belle! look who it is!" the woman maniacally sang. as I turned around I felt all of the color on my face drain as I looked at her dumbfoundedly.

"Crap"