CHAPTER-1

A/N: hello witches and wizards , so as you can tell these are the characters i chose...so the blonde girl is obv Isabelle and I've wrote everyone's initials so you all can guess!! New characters that will be coming up in the book are Regulus Black,Keres Lestrange,Alice Fortescue,Lucifer Lestrange and Marlene! Also there are 2 people missing here, Lucius and Peter cuz I wasn't able to figure out who should I put in there place but I will post them soon! Hope you enjoy the chapter guys 🖤

"Isabelle Lucius" my mother called out our names from downstairs, "The Blacks have arrived come downstairs" she finished, monotonously.

 I sighed, I had just gotten back from Hogwarts a few days ago, and, needless to say, I was of course welcomed with wholesome glares from my parents because I was in Gryffindor, which they thought was a "horrible and awful thing because we're purebloods" I didn't pay much mind to it though, but Lucius was constantly badgering me about how did I even end up in Gryffindor which I always ended up replying with a cold glare or a serious threat to curse him, from which he successfully ended up getting scared from and going back to his room with a sneer. God, he's such a brat. I was right now laying down on my bed, my hair up in a messy bun and my crimson dress on while I was reading a book that I stole from the restricted section last year called "Irremissibile Maledicta" it was a book of  rare and extinct spells, it was quite awesome. 

I put the book on the table that was besides my ruby coloured bed aggressively, causing a large thud. I strutted downstairs while letting out a tired sigh. Since I came back from Hogwarts, everything felt so odd and so dull, although it was dull and plain before too but there was something about the warmth of the Gryffindor common room which I can never feel here in this house of grim. Dumbledore was right, Hogwarts is everyone's home.

When I got downstairs, I saw my cousins, Bellatrix (who abhorred me so much that she wanted to slit my throat), Nacrissa (Who, I presume had only came here for swooning over my brother) and lastly...Andromeda! I grinned at andromeda which she returned with a warm smile.

Andromeda was like a big sister I never had, I was always really close with Andromeda, since I was a toddler, she understood me really well, and truly cared for me. she was the most un-prejudiced of all the black sisters, She also was disgusted by the Pureblood families. that's why I had grown to like her. She also, just like me, had a different view of half-bloods and muggle-borns unlike our families. She was two years old me, despite the fact that she was a slytherin, she didn't possess any awful traits of the house.

My mother spoke in her dull but filled with pride voice, making me snap out of my thoughts,

"Now, I am afraid I will have to go for the meeting in our Dinner hall, If any of you want anything, ask the elves, do not come in, all of you" she said, examining her nails while warning us, making emphasis on the 'not', she continued "you all can go to Isabelle's or Lucius's room and do whatever you want" After she told us and lectured us all about 'even if anything happens do not enter the dinner hall at all', she strutted off to our "dangerous" dinner hall. Where obviously a Death eater meeting was being held. Did she think we were that stupid and amateur?

I rolled my eyes at her and turned to my brother and my cousins who looked at me with pure envy (except dromeda). I looked at them, confused, and then finally my duffer mind realised that they were glaring at me because I was a Gryffindor. And most probably from their point of view, I've become a blood-traitor.

I scoffed while crossing my arms and exclaimed "Now are you all cross with me because I'm in Gryffindor? that's utterly ridiculously stupid and foolish!"