"Okay!" She said as she put the apartment as a favorite before they kept scrolling.

_____________

"I brought food!" Mina yelled as Kirishima walked in behind her, 3 bags of food in hand as Mina held 2. "Yeah!!" Elena yelled as she went over to hug her.

"Come on!" She said as they made their way into the kitchen where everyone else were sat. "Late as always." Jirou laughed as she stood up to hug Mina after she had put the food on the table. As everyone greeted the two, they were all soon sat as they rummaged around the table to get the food they wanted.

"Red Curry with extra spice!" Elena shuddered, smiling as she poured it onto her place. Everyone laughed as they started eating. "So, how are you feeling, Elena-Chan?" Izuku asked before he stuffed some chicken in his mouth. "Hm...I'm great. I have people here to help me, even though I sometimes don't need it. Though my attorney keeps calling me to tell me about Junichiro, which is a drag. So dad made sure to tell him to call him instead." Elena began explaining.

"I guess I'm happy my mom is alive. I have almost everything I want right now." Elena smiled before eating some red curry.

"What do you mean almost?" Katsuki asked her, looking at her. "Junichiro isn't dead yet. And I guess I'm still in my youth so it's obvious I don't have everything I want yet. No one has everything they want." She laughed as everyone ate. "Mm, but how are you feeling? Quirk-wise and physically." Hitoshi asked, eyeing her.

"Quirk-wise, I'm not sure. I haven't tried using it yet. But the doctors said that it wasn't damaged. However to be able to withhold my quirk the same as before I need to regain the strength in my body. And I guess I'm fine. However if I overuse my body it starts to ache?" She tried her best to explain before shrugging.

"Though I'll regain my strength in no time. I'll do it with mom till school starts, so we both can go back to work and school." Elena explained, making everyone begin to speak over each other.

"Your mom is so hot-"

"Your mom is so cool-"

"Your mom-"

Elena laughed as they spoke. Katsuki stayed quiet, looking at the table as he seemed in thought. She noticed as she grabbed his hand from under the table.

"Okay so, Kiyo, Hanta, Izu, how were your summer?" Elena asked, making everyone yell out. "Amazing!"

"I took care of Eri, we went to so many places in Japan. We also hung out a lot at home and made food with mom." Izuku explained, smiling at the thought. "Me and my family went to a concert in Tokyo. It was literally the coolest ever." Jirou told them, groaning at the memory.

"Me and my family went to Thailand. The amount of food I ate was unhealthy." Sero laughed as he inhaled ramen. "Yeah I wondered why you didn't take Pad Thai or Curry like you always do." Elena noted, squeezing Katsuki's hand reassuringly.

"So, what are we doing today?" Mina asked, looking up at Elena.

"I thought we'd eat, then me and Katsu have to get ready and we can head to the arcade and loom around town for the night. Izuku brought his car anyway." Elena explained, laughing as Izuku's angry face. "Me and Katsu will take his bike." She added.

"We'll take mine." Hitoshi told him, pointing at him and Denki. "Sounds good." Kirishima smiled.

"Okay people, now eat."

_________

Elena and Katsuki got ready up in his room, only for Elena to eye him, seeing his quiet demeanor as he looked for clothes in his drawer. She pouted slightly before approaching him, giving him a hug from behind. "What's wrong, my Katsu?" Elena asked, holding him close. "You've been quiet ever since we left your room." She continued, turning him around and bringing his face down to look at her.