034

***

Author's POV.

The relationship of the two increase, two souls are deeply in love. Another soul have given, Another history will be given. All is better than expected, this past Weeks the thoughts of taylor on Tom's mind are marked like a glue. He's really going to married his only true love, for the rest of his life he had loved her truly and deeply.

To this night, tom and taylor isn't sharing a room. Taylor and the rest of the bridesmaid are on her place, as tom on bill's place and the rest of the groomsmen, Celebrating the night before his big day tomorrow. Drinking and having fun, he didn't regret a thing that he had fallen on someone like taylor. he have decided the thing he had wanted in the first place, to be married with her.

"Cheers to the bride tomorrow!!" Cristal exclaimed, as all of them raise a glass of liquor. "Cheers!!" All say and glass sounds as all press it together. Drank It and all shouted excitedly sounding really drunken. All is having a good time, taylor is happy that she have really celebrate this occasion with her closes friend's, her true friend's.

While tom or soever on bill's place is having a really good time, as the same situation with the girl's all of them are all drunk but for some reason tom had no plan to be drunk, Considering he don't want to have any problem to the wedding, especially him. Getting drunk he don't want to think that he would be late on his own wedding, he's thinking that all the way.

...

Taylor's POV.

I take a deep exhale as the oxygen flew into my lungs. This is it, the day i had waited for. I take a glance at the clock, it labeled 6:21 am. I stood up as the other bridesmaid is all sleeping at the other room. The wedding start at 11 and it would end at 1. Really have much time but all decided to be a bit early. I'm all thrilled and afraid at the same time, i mean i have waited this for ages. To be married to my dream church, and be married with tom. Nothing felt more special than this day.

"Good morning bride!!!" I hear cristal shouted excitedly literally made me jumped on. Gosh why does she bumped in like that?. "Cristal do you learn to knock?" I say into my annoyance. "I'm sorry! I'm just super duper excited with my bestfriend's wedding!!" She exclaimed, i sight feeling a bit excitement too. She look more excited than i am. "Yeah and the make up artist and the other's will be here soon so get ready" i say getting ready my robe to wear. Cristal nodded in agree and she gave me some time to fix.

...

The make up artist, designer and the photographer had arrived just in time that the wedding gown had placed too. They did some photoshoot as the other's taking care of the bridesmaid and me. They did some light make up and did a curly wave into my dark hair, it give me a really nice vibe on cristal's wedding. I mean her wedding is nice too, i had not compare mine to her though. They fold it anyway making some bang's fall to my face.

Getting my wedding gown on, it's really difficult because i need to keep my make up and not to mess it up. Finally it had got perfectly, they put some accessories on my head putting the white fabric in it, putting some perfume in my body making it more elegant. The smell is really alluring.

Getting out we did some photoshoot in the garden considering it had a really nice view. Fun and enjoyable doing it with them though.

*Taylor's photo* (not her obviously)