032

***

Taylor's POV.

Packing things up thinking that we really have a good time three days here on rome and i love every single bit of it, me and tom travel around this place and the people really that nice! But It was really strange that i haven't even seen a single figure of Anthony living here. I don't even know either.

"You good?" Tom question as he walked towards me. I turn to him thought i just zoned out."yeah I'm just exhausted" i replied and close my suitcase. He then wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to turn to him. "I really enjoyed our vacation" he say softly, gazing into each other i know it's all love."Yeah it's fun, thankyou so much" i thank him, i put my hands on his chest as he lean in to place a kiss on my forehead. I love it.

"I love you" he say, I can't help to smile of his words, he kept saying it a million times this day. "I love you too" i respond and he turn to me, slowly leaning in closer almost touching our nose's. Then kissed, passionately and soft. I feel some butterflies ran inside my stomach, feeling him near me make my heart flattered.

He then pulled away, looking at me admirably. I was stuck with his gaze and figure, I can't believe i had found this man.

"Let's go?" He mumbled as i snapped, we really have a long ride today and this is another exhausted moment. I nodded in reply, he take the suitcase as i get my sling bag. I checked if something had left and Everything is all good. I again check myself in the mirror and i get downstairs.

Walking in the staircase i suddenly realized, i would never see this kind of house another day. I would literally gonna miss this amazing view at the beach. But we had to left and i have to accept that.

Tom lock the house door as I'm already waiting on the car, gazing into every trees outside my window, it just felt so amazing.
"You got all?" He question concernly. "Yeah all good" i say softly. He smile and he started the engine and we drove to the street. The airport isn't really that far, least than 30 minutes to arrive, it was worth it though. We can see other places we haven't got yet. Soon i wanna go another vacation but in italy, I wanted to taste all bread, food's, and definitely the snack if I want to.

...

Arriving, tom parked the car and i was all curious where it will be going when nobody is getting it, really concerned about it. Holding our own suitcase as we both walked in the big airport, passport in our hand as we waited for our plane. Really not that energized and hyper even though i drink coffee before we drive off, tom in the other hand feel so calm and very awake. Resting in his shoulder is just enough for me to have a little bit of sleep, so warm and very comfortable.

Taking our sit in the plane is really difficult, we might not get the same seat and i don't want to be away from him, luckily we have the same. But the problem is we have another one seating in.

She have a baby on her hand and a lot of baby stuff, like diaper bag, a tiny cup of milk for the baby and other. It really made my attention to it when i have known she sat beside me. Tom in the window and I'm at the middle of them. She smile politely assuring she's gonna sit, really strange feeling kinda hit me. It's the first time i had seated with someone like this.

The baby look at me straight in the eye, tom didn't even take enough to care in his side while he hold my hand keeping me in his. I can see the look of the baby that she's amuse by my gaze, her beautiful green eyes. It light on the sunlight from the window, she's unique. It suddenly smile, her toothless smile. It's so beautiful.

Me and the woman talk and turns out her name was Olivia, her baby name is yumi. A really alluring name for a genuine little girl. Tom turn his attention to us and he started to join in our chat, we talked about her life being difficult on the baby but she managed to survive for it. I kinda felt bad about her condition, the baby didn't deserve it.