019

***

Taylor's POV.

His face getting close into mine. His deep and husky voice through my own ears. I don't know why i have been crazy about him, that it's been almost one and a half year. He had a girlfriend, but my mind he's still mine. Gosh snapped out of it Taylor! He betrayed you.

"Taylor!" Someone scream. "What?" I stuttered. "Pass me the sugar I'm calling you a million times" jinnie complained that I didn't even know i zoned out, I'm thinking about earlier incident. He's really desperate to let me stay.

"Yeah sorry, here" i respond. I pass her the sugar and i clean the table so the food will be place any minute now.

"Dinner's ready!!!" Jinnie shouted as i help her to place the food's in the table. Everyone walked in and i take myself a seat beside the vacant chair.

"So what's your work on Italy tom?" Gustav spoke breaking the silence in the room. The memories of me without him rush down again.

"Bakery" tom replied shortly as i found myself looking at him. I mean he can bake? I thought he don't like baking.

"so how's you and stacy?" Georg questioned. I froze. I mean do they have to talk about it in front of me?.

Tom cough avoiding the question.

"Yeah, good" he stuttered. good for him, he really move on that easily. He had found the one for him and i know that's not me. I can feel a bit sting on my chest as he said it.

"I'll be off some smoke" i mumbled as i stood up on the table and didn't even wait for they're reply. I take my plate with me and put it in the sink as i walked out to the back door.

I have to clear my mind. I took out a stick of cig and handed it on my mouth making my lighter light with a small amount of flame. I take a small puff while the smoke flew to the cold air making my red hair flaws to my shoulder. I cut it, just because of my anxiousness about him. They say hair hold memories that's why i cut it. All those memories need to be cut or.. forget. I know i feel bad about cutting it but it just keep reminding me when I'm with him. It make me sick everytime.

After minutes of thinking i decided to go inside thinking that he's not even here. Or even existed.

I headed to the living room where everybody is and they're just drinking since we really don't have any plans to go out though but i have.

Author's POV.

Taylor make her way towards jinnie that's sitting next to gustav and tom on the other side. She sat down like she didn't even know him. She totally need another breakdown if she can handle another pain.

"You guy's wanna drink?" Georg says as everyone's attention turn to him. They all think for one into two till they finally agree. Georg stood up while gustav behind him to help for the drinks. The tension on Taylor and Tom began to increase. they both feel awkward and avoiding every question they ask, everyone knows but they maybe need some more time.

Minutes later georg and gustav came back with drink's on they're hand. Minutes later they started drinking and at the same time talking. Tom had no interest to get drunk tonight but he still drink for his brother. While Taylor in the other hand almost drink another bottle. We can tell she's getting drunk any minute now but she seem don't have plans to stop.

"Taylor are you sure you're alright? I mean you know we have a race any hours now right?" Jinnie asked concernly as she tried to stop taylor from drinking another bottle.

"What's so wrong with that?" Taylor blurted. "Taylor you will get drunk you know it's not safe for you" cristal finally spoke and take the bottle on Taylor's hand making her confused. Taylor didn't listen and instead she take a glass of vodka and everyone instantly stop her but she swallowed it anyway, making her make a strange face.