031

***

Tom's POV.

Waking up to the bright light from the balcony beside our room, making me flinch my hands on my eyes. It's flashing right on us. I looked at beside me, to see taylor peacefully sleeping in my arms. Her body is wrapped with the sheets, so as i. Last night was the best night that had happened between us. The promise i would always stuck in my own breath. She make me so happy in just doing it with her.

I can't help to smile how she look so inocent as the sun kissed on her face. She looked like a fallen angel, fresh out from the dark. I can't even picture when she will lost in my arms. I don't want to lose her, I want to be with her till our last breath.

She move as she maybe notice the sun came up. She directly covered her eyes with her palm, causing her to be disturb in her deep sleep.

"Good morning" i say softly as i move her close to me, kissing her forehead. Her hair is so soft, fragrant, genuine smell. It was so heartwarming to feel her near me.

"Good morning too" she replied and snuggle into me, still keeping her eyes close. She's so adorable in anyway, she's making me fall more.

"You tired?" She suddenly question slowly flickering her eyes on me, reflecting her dark brown eyes. It had me lost in it.

"A bit, but i can do it with you till morning though" i chuckle, she smile softly as she looked at the sunset on the balcony. Tossing my hand to her dark hair, brushing it carefully as i kisses her forehead. I don't want to let go no more.

"do you think I'll get pregnant after this" she suddenly spoke. I feel a sudden shock as she question that. Where does she even get that idea?

"what do you mean" i say. She pulled away making me more confused, she take a sight before turning her attention to the ceiling, probably thinking.

"you know.. i didn't take pills and isn't that a bad idea?.." she ask shyly getting something on her short nails. Awkwardly hit me, i remember and i suddenly felt fear but why would i? I wanted to build a family though, With her.

"Taylor I'm here.. if something make then we'll take it." I say cheering her up. I know she felt nervous and worried about it, but she need to trust me.

"You think?.." she mumbled shyly giving me her puppy eyes. I smile and i moved closer to let her hug me. "Yes" i mumbled, her body was warmth and soft. Brushing our own skin together, really make me turn on. But i have to chill, she's tired.

"Where do you want to take breakfast, in or out" i spoke as i make circle's on her shoulder. "I prefer out" she say, we think the same. "Let's go then?" I replied, she nodded and we both pulled away.

Stretching our body feeling really satisfied. I take my boxer at the edge of the bed as she take hers on the floor, taking the clothes on the floor as i headed to the bathroom. I take some of my clothes and started to wash myself, spreading the conditioner on my body, back, and front.

...

Taylor's POV.

Texting cristal as i waited for tom to finish on the bathroom. I can't help to giggled as she gave me crazy advises on this vacation, it really sound good but maybe a little bit slower, I don't want to stress out tom because me exploring this whole town on our own, it's just so amazingly beautiful.

The bathroom door opened, sign that tom is done. I put my phone aside as i cary my clothes in my hand, he get out all ready with his white oversized tshirt and his usual baggy pants, He's beautiful anyway. I smile as he walked pass me with a smirk and scanned me. I'm just on my polo, revealing my thigh and my breast a little. I didn't mind it and i started to wash myself on the shower.