005

***

Taylor's POV.

"He let me order fries, donuts, and coffee! Can you imagine he treat me" cristal shared their moment with bill yesterday, while me in the other hand I can't brush in my head what happened yesterday.

I want to be slap in the face to see it's true. We kissed. We fucking kissed. Gosh my heart is melted by his touch. The way he touch me. The way he touch my cheek and lean in to kissed me. his lips are so soft. I can't deny. He's a good kisser.

"Taylor!" Cristal scream, i snapped back. Gosh why am i thinking like this. I shook my head and focus on the topic.

"Sorry i doze off." i replied, whilst my thoughts just keep remembering me.

"Gosh, your acting weird taylor." she mumbled and i glare at her.

"Shut up." i muttered and she just continue talking.

"Where did you and tom gone yesterday?" She suddenly asked. The thoughts come rush again.

"You know I'll take a shower, we have a race to Anika later" i said brushing the topic. She just rolled her eyes and i stand up to get a shower.

"You should get change too!" I scream and she just nodded while taping her phone texting someone i guess.

I wear a black tight skirt, dark green crop top and a pair of black heel. I brush my hair and put some light make up and some fresh cologne.

"Let's go! We got all day!" I scream as i walked downstairs. They get behind me and we get on the garage.

We jumped on our cars and started to move out my property, it wasn't even that big but it was enough.

We arrive at Anika's hide out and a lot of people of course. Anika is one of the mafia boss but not so popular, too bad she even have encouraged to challenge me.

We walked out the car, turning around with a fake smile. I just smile back and Walk towards her.

"Taylor!" She scream, giving her over pitched voice. She come to hug me, I hug her back rolled my eyes and smile back.

"Anika, it's been a long time how's the living in England?" I asked. Well anika move out in England so she don't have any idea who i am now.

"I know right! England is such a nice place, I'm glad you agree to have a race." she chuckle, smiling a bit.

"When did you arrive?" I asked, staring at her.

"Yesterday" she replied, making me to chuckled a bit.

"Gosh I didn't know you have your own group!" She scream, taking glances at cristal, Charlotte, and jinnie sitting back at my car. Glaring.

"Yeah it's been a long time." i respond, looking behind.

"let's start?" She announced and i nodded. Basically only me and anika will have a race and others step back.

We place our car's and get ready. She looked at me with s grin. Get ready to lose. Anika almonte.

"Ready..set..go!!" The girl in the middle scream, pulling the trigger on the air. We drive in the streets causing all car's shove over as i drive pass them.

Anika is the same speed as mine, i can see her smirking. I speed up and manage to keep up with her a little bit. She's s great racer too, but a whore. I keep my cool down and focus on the street.

I can see people scream and loud music i guess it's the finished line. Anika is still Same speed as mine and i speed more causing her to be at least at the back at my trunk. I get in first and i can see her face twitching as i chuckle.