007

***

Tom's POV.

"No! I'm not gonna involved myself with your fucking plan tom!" Bill shouted refusing my offer. I tried convince him to talk on cristal, that we are gonna move in with her that particularly lived in Taylor's house. and he didn't even bother to hear me on it.

"Bill calm down, I'm doing this for us please just this and we are almost done." i mumbled, i held both of his shoulder to calm his self down.

"Tom your not thinking!, We can have much trouble if we did that!" He replied and shrug my hand away.

"Bill come on, you wanna live in this place. We can have ten times better if we live in Taylor's house and you can see cristal too. Bill think about it." i suggest, he calm down. I let him sit at the couch as he breath deeply and exhale.

"think about it.. it's for our better and for you, i already told gustav and georg about this and I'm just keeping the time to tell you about it." i continue, seating next beside him.

"I don't know tom, it's so difficult to do that especially it's the mafia boss. are you crazy, even she's your girlfriend and my girlfriend is there too it won't change anything if you messed up." he replied, i admit it's kinda true. But I'm doing it just the better of all of us to have a good life and people treating us with respect.

"bill i know but it's almost done, we will stick together right? For the better of life bill after this it's all done I'll end up immediately with Taylor." I replied and he looked at me. I know my brother is just worried of me and i am also doing this for us, for me and bill.

I can't handle seing him being beat up on the street because he cannot pay and randomly played by other gang and i hate it.

"alright just be careful tom, I'll talked with cristal later." he said, i hug him. He hug me back. i just felt happy that my brother is supporting me with this, that's all i wanted of him.

He walked away and i get outside to meet someone, so I'll be away like until afternoon.

...

Cristal's POV.

"What? Why, have you kicked out on your house?" I asked on bill who is certainly being so nervous and shaking. and I don't know why.

He asked me that they should live on my place that they know that Taylor's house. but it's kind a suspicious, i mean their house is good enough for them why would they move in with us.

"It's just..i wanted to be near you and for...taylor and tom" he said and put some little space when speaking, it's making me more curious and suspicious on his actions.

"Bill why are you nervous all of a sudden?" I finally asked. He isn't use like this when we always meet up on our usual coffee shop, he always being so happy and excited but now.. all scared and nervous and i don't know why. He looked at me and he breath deeply before escaping a big exhale.

"No, no I'm not I'm just..happy to see you and tell you that." he say and i can feel he is showing a force smile. Bill would never do a force smile but he just did right now. I hold his hand and he looked at me.

"Bill I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me everything. Did you and tom have a fight?" I added and he instantly shook his head.

"No, we didn't fight..just uh the housekeeper kicked us out of the house and you know..we don't have any place to go and..im just nervous that you wouldn't approve" he said shyly. I felt sad on what they're going through right now and if i have a place too i would absolutely give it to them but i sadly don't have.