012

***

Taylor's pov.

I woke up in a very great air surprised me, causing me to cover my eyes with the sunlight, whilst yawning. I gaze beside me, revealing tom peacefully sleeping. It was great waking up and he's beside me.

It was our fifth monthsary. I was beyond happy and excited for it. I can't wait to enjoy my day with him. Dinner, laughing together, hang out, talking. It was just like i wanted.

"Good morning." he spoke, tiredly opening his eyes. He stretch out, making me feel so blessed.

"Good morning too." i smile, He put his hands to my waist as i place mine on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat on my fingertips, considering he doesn't have any T-shirts on.

Our eyes locked together as i stare at his lip piercing. He lean closer as our lip touched softly and slowly. We pulled away and we gaze into each other again. I feel like a different person when I'm with him.

"Happy fifth monthsary taylor.." he mumbled, i keep still my gazing into his hypnotizing brown eyes.

"Happy monthsary." i smile, making him kissed my forehead. I chuckle, he pulled me a bit as we snuggle together. I'd never feel so special and safe like this, He's the reason i feel this.

"What's our plan today?" I spoke as i sniff into his skin smelling the strong cologne get into my lungs. His smell is very addictive.

"since i didn't take you for dinner yesterday I'll take you today." he respond and i chuckle. We planned a dinner yesterday and i know that he wouldn't come because he have some business and it's really not a big deal though.

"It's fine you know, but alright." i say, insisting not to worry much.

"No, I'll make it up to you. You know i hate making you slip in things like that." he mumbled as i can't help to smile. He's being so matured.

"Well alright but you know you don't have to do too much with the dinner." i replied as he turn to me reflecting his golden brown eyes to the sunlight.

"Okay ma'am" he respond and give a goofy grin as i chuckle. He's such a kid.

...

"So what's your plan?" I question Charles as he looked at the paper on his hands, It's a divorce paper. He still can't move on about Charlotte cheating on him, She's a bitch.

"I can't believe she just use me.." he cried. I hated seing him cried all over again. He cried yesterday like it's the end of the world, he started throwing things and blame us that we did it. He's being crazy about her.

"Charles there's no use on crying..you need to get back at her.. you want me to kill her for you?" i advised.

"No..it's not that easy taylor.. i just feel what you feel when you and kale broke up but now.. it's happening to me" he spoke as i tap his shoulder concernly, and i remember him again. but I don't care anymore.

"Come on you know it's past and it won't happened again because i have tom.. i love him" i respond and he turn to me with glossy eyes.

"You do love him but the question do he love you? Do he take a bullet for you? Not use you? Are you really sure about that.. i would kill him if this situation will repeat on you" he said and i can feel his grip on his fist. I know he's just being concerned and protective about me but of course tom wouldn't do that.