008

TW; SMUT AHEAD(CRINGE ASF.)

***

Taylor's POV.

"Can't y'all shut the hell up your so fucking loud!!" I shouted as they get even more louder. Gosh it just almost months staying here and they are making my blood boil.

"You know it's my favorite!!" Georg complain, gustav just mocked him.

Oh god, they always fighting with the cake i always buy on the way on the house, and they their go again.

"It's my favorite too!" gustav spat at him, they started fighting again.

"Gosh!! I'll buy another one okay!" I step on them, making them stop and glare at each other.

"Alright but this cake is mine!" Gustav announce, Georg rolled his eyes agreeing.

The girls and i left the house to go to the bakery, where i always buy the cake and thankgod the cake are still available, if it's not the two will fight again.

I buy the cake, and as we are walking through our car's, my eyes landed on someone.

"Wait is that-" Charlotte didn't finish her words, i glare at her to shut her mouth up.

I looked at tom with a girl in the coffee shop, beside the jewelry store.

She's touching Tom's hand while twirling her hair, i can see tom isn't really that comfortable and i didn't even feel any heartbroken and heart ache.

i feel jealousy and angry.

"What do we do?" Jinnie ask, making me bit my jaw together. staring at them talking and drinking coffee.

"Who know the name of that girl" i asked and crossed my arms together. I'm full angry inside me but I'm not angry at tom I'm angry at the girl. I have public our relationship with tom last past day's and she even have any courage to see him? What a bitch.

"Me!" Cristal cheered and we stare at her.

"It's vivian you know i know every single girl in this city, gosh!" Cristal groan as we all sight in agree. Well cristal is right, she knew more than a half of the girl's in this city. let's just say she have really good memory than all of us.

"Remember that face for me" i announced and they nodded as we walked towards our car's.

You have flirted the wrong guy vivian.

...

"Is it done?" I asked as cristal walked towards us as tom put his hands on my shoulder as he looked at me with confused face. Cristal nodded with a wink and i nod back.

"Where have you been?" Bill asked as cristal sat beside bill and put her hands on his shoulder.

"Somewhere" cristal said sarcastically and i gaze at her. All good.

"tom I'll be going some business alright? I'll be maybe back late or just don't wait for me I'll be fine" i assured as i kissed tom on the cheek and stood up. And cristal do the same.

"Where you going?" Tom asked and hold my wrist.

"Some business with cristal don't worry" i response and he stood up.

"Alright Just don't get too late" he said and i nodded as he kissed me softly and i pulled away shortly as i wave goodbye with them.

We get to the car and we drove to a abandoned place where Charlotte and jinnie is waiting for us. I take my gun with me and put it in my back as i walked out my car as cristal do the same. I can hear the screaming and begging as i walked towards a big room. This won't happend if she just behave her ass on there house.