028

***

Taylor's POV.

Waking up by the sore feeling on my eyes. I slowly open my senses revealing the dark place around me. I checked and I'm still in my bedroom.taylor's pov.back on my mind, I'd never argue to my brother this way. Especially Charles.

I grabbed my inhaler from the shelf beside my bedstand and started pumping it to my mouth taking some air to my lungs. I felt my my chest getting heavier and heavier every pump i put through it.

Minutes past finally i can properly breath. I don't know why i have to suffer like this making a lot of questions rush to my mind. Do i deserve this?, Do i need to survive this? I should just die in the first place.

I get my phone on my side revealing lot of message from tom. I opened it and we started chatting. I feel safe when i chat with him, i told him the situation of me and Charles and he started to cheer me up.

Tom
Do you want me to come there?

Taylor
No, it's fine I don't want to bother though.

Tom
It's totally alright, I'll be there in a minute

Taylor
Tom it's alright
Seen.

He's being too concerned about me even though i don't need it. Didn't take long someone knock on the door.

"Taylor, he's here" cristal peek on the door. I slowly make my way on the doorway as i open it, he's literally holding a white bag that i guess from the convenience store. I looked at him as cristal excuse herself. I let him in and i turn on the lights.

"I brought this for you" he spoke. I turn to him.

"Thanks but you know i don't need it" i refuse.

"I know you do" he replied sarcastically. We both sat down at the bed as i have no choice and just take it. It wasn't much, just a bottle of liquor and And some chips.

"So your brother know?" He began as i snapped on what I'm minding all this past minutes. Making him talk to me with this things make me comfortable and the best thing, not in a wild way.

"Yeah, he's spying on me everywhere. and it's not just him all my brother's are spying at me." I groan. "They're just.. too much." I added, i feel very betrayed in this situation and i can't believe my own brother's did this such thing on me, they just can't let me be.. happy.

"I know, but they're just worried about you.. i mean you know what happened." He mumbled avoiding to look at me. I know he's talking about the previous year situation, but i just don't want to talked about it the fact i already survive that incident.

I take the liquor from the white bag, turning it open and drank. I don't know but I just want to get drunk tonight, I don't even care anyway.

Author's POV.

Tom looked surprised on Taylor drinking the liquor and stop her. He does stop her but she didn't listen a thing about it.

"Taylor stop" tom say calmly wanted her to stop already. He didn't expect that she would do this in front of him.

"just once!" she exclaimed. Tom is feeling really inpatient about her being so stubborn, he get the liquor on her hands and stood up moving his hand to the air. She started jumping for it like a child.

"give it to me!" She say in a very drunk tone. She only give a bit shot but she's already down.

"you're drunk you should take rest" tom explained and back up a little touching the wall behind him. He's already around by Taylor and he don't know how to get out without getting her wildly abusive.

"Fuck! Just give it to me!" She finally shouted. Her voice echoed to the room almost making tom shake to death. Her inpatient voice making tom just give her the liquor, he have no choice anyway.

She drank uncontrollably while tom don't know to do with Taylor, she's drunk and maybe she wouldn't even remember this happen.

She finally shut down. Her hand swing on the edge of the bed as she breath very satisfied of the drink she just have.

"Taylor" tom shake her while her body shake on the bed. She just groan in annoyance as tom sight. She take pulled her body, placing it carefully, tucking her to her bed ready to sleep tight. He fixed the things that had been really messed by Taylor and put a goodnight kiss on her forehead. He can't help to smile on how cute she is hugging the fluffy panda on her side.

He left out the room turning the lights off and slowly closing the door behind. He looked really tired and exhausted but he need to hide it for Taylor. He knew she need her and he need to keep it.

"She's good?" Charles question as tom walked downstairs looking at them.

"Yeah, she's drunk from the liquor" tom say avoiding to talked about him and Taylor's topic about them.

"Thankyou, and I'm sorry. I didn't thought my sister will really do love you like that" he apologize.

"you know it's fine, delete that picture end of the story" tom say and they chuckle. It's all planned, tom knew that Charles and others following taylor everywhere but the best thing he agree about it. It might sound cruel but they have better plans coming up.

"and you promised, we didn't forget that" Charles remembered. Tom say he's planning to do a wedding proposal to Taylor when things are getting better and they will fixed what that had missed.

Everything was cleared, brother's agree about it and the father didn't really sound happy but seeing his daughter happy with Tom's arm's make him guilty if he refused, so he say yes.

"I will" tom say and he wave goodbye at everyone, he get out the house and driveway the street. It's getting better and better, even though it might sound an act all he escape to Taylor is love. Nothing less nothing more.

***