015

***

Tom's POV.

Wish that this is all a dream. I can turn back the time that this was all okay. We're okay. But time doesn't turn itself. I have make this mess. I have to fixed it myself. I don't need anybody's help. I don't need bill near georg and gustav. Me.

I'm currently getting coffee on the coffee shop that i can smell the delicious sweet's on the counter. It's the donuts. I wanted to buy it but i don't have enough to purchase it. My business have been a lot today. It's getting low because my connection is getting out of hand. It's turning to dust any days now. I'm slowly turning broke. I have no one to go, the only place i can go is my house. The house that i build for my safety in italy has really use, i already buy it months before Taylor know. But the safe didn't last long.

As I'm getting out the shop i take a glance at the place thinking that the man in a black still fallowing me. It's been a days. Days that i never talk to her. Days that i have been hiding in italy. Out from them. I miss her. So bad. I don't even know how is she now. How she's doing, but i don't know how to talk on her. I have hurt her. Hurt that i would regret my whole life. They're hunting me. Hunting my life, slower in slower. I need to escape. Escape on the mess i have made. Survive on hiding, even it have been like this i have to survive for myself. I have to.

How many times i shoot every single of the man following me. they never leave me alone. Not even a second. They're stalking me. They're making me scared my soul out. They send me anonymous letter threatening me and that's make me so horribly feared by it. I already pictured myself being in a coffin if i have no place to hide and survive. This life is making my life miserable and i hated it.

I don't know much in Italian and no one is taking me as a co worker on some place. They all treat me like sort of monster, a stranger. Bullied me in the middle of the road, making me suffer and i have no hope that the police will believe me because they will think I'm being delusional, they think I'm crazy. That I'm making things up. And I'm tired. Tired of hoping that there is someone that would save me from them. But there's no one. There's no taylor will save me from them, than my self.

...
month's later***

Until this day i am still in critical condition of my own damage. Thing's are getting scarier and scarier. But i don't know what to and just do what they want to do to me. I have no choice, either i fight them back they still won't stop in a day. They're many as i imagine. And i know where they work are. One of Taylor's brother. And I don't know how many of them are waiting for me to be bare death in front of them.

As I'm taking the trash at the trash bin at the back of the apartment where I'm living in right now and yes i have move out with my house. They did was too far. They burn my house in fire and i was thankful that i have enough money to buy a little apartment for me. There were cruel for my sake. They don't need to make me suffer this way. It's way too far but i have nothing to do. I have no connection anymore. But thankfully there are still people that have any soul in them. I manage to have a work at a bakery and i was the very much known about the great bread in this mini town. It's enough than nothing.

I glance at the mail box and I started remembering that it must be another threatened letter. I slowly take the white mail there is a dark red mail had dropped making my attention along with something. I gather all the mail and take the dark red. I opened it and it look really elegant for me. Maybe it's for someone but my curiosity is whispering to me to open it. I slowly open it trying not to ruin it's beauty.

To tom kaulitz.
St. Avenue alcancio.

If you are reading this right now i just want to tell you that even though you are currently in Italy i just want to tell you that you are free.

I don't want to let this letter long. The man is chasing you for this past month's are now officially in jail for life. I don't care if you are all angry about me or hate me, but it's not me that make you suffer. I don't want you to suffer as you did to me. I hate seing you suffer, but you are now free on danger. You can finally enjoy the rest of your life without anyone bothering your life. And don't worry i won't bother you again and maybe you will found someone that you can truly love like i love you. Thankyou and I'm sorry for your own.

From; Taylor Rodriguez.

My jaw dropped as i read every sentence and fresh ink on the white paper. I don't know what to react. i wanted to jumped in happiness but at the same time guilt. I wanted to see her but the thought of this letter she doesn't want to. I have finally been free. Free from all of this suffering. I can finally live my life in peice. I'm thankful that she had given me this letter. She don't know how happy i am, how thankful i am on her. For the last time she save my life.

I checked the paper around and a photo of us. Me and taylor. I can feel my heart drop of it. All the memories that had gather around my mind flow's down again. It all escape with tear's on me. She already done everything on me. I change my life because of her. She change me. I have nothing to do and just cried my heart out at the corner. I can't control this feelings.

(My edit!)

(My edit!)

***