006

***

Tom's POV.

"Have you get her yet?" bill asked as I'm cleaning my gun. I think for it for a second..i actually get her. It's obvious on her look and the way she look at me and the way she treat me, but I can't confirm that she is.

"Not yet." i shortly respond. I know how to get a girl but this is more harder than i thought on any Normal girl. This is a mafia boss, I'm dealing to a deadly mafia leader in this city. It's not that easy to get her.

"Tom this is a bad sign, it's a big possible if you won't make a move to it." bill announced, but he's right. if i don't move she might see it obvious that I'm using her on it.

"i know can you just calm down till i get to a another plan?" I replied, he sight and turn his head on his phone.

I know Bill was just worried, but he have his lover that always with him and I'm happy to it. Bill and cristal doesn't in the plan. i see in bill's eyes that he love cristal and there's no reason that he would hurt her, I hope to.

...

"Wanna come?" Taylor ask, as we arrive on a big club. I nodded and we get out her car. Taylor invite us to have a drink and meet her friends so we agree. George and gustav are on something important to go so only me and bill come, it's rude to say no. Of course bill will gonna meet cristal.

we enter and i can see people bowing and not looking at taylor but they looking at us. I felt a little bit scared, morethan an half of mafia boss are always stand-by and partying here, and I'm just new so I'm not really use to have this much attention.

I look at taylor she is wearing a black v croptop with a sleeve and a cross in lower part of her stomach. Along with her black tight skirt along with a black heel.

I always see Taylor always wear black and not usual colored clothes, she always wear some dark color and that's make her even more dangerous and feard.

God tom, snapped out of it. I shook my head and continue walking. I looked at Taylor's back. She always had a gun..a silver gun that i usually see her in it. And It's making me a lot curious, I wanted to know her more, I needed it.

We arrive at their table, i sat down beside Taylor and they ordered some drinks. I can see eyes are on us, and it's not just in us it's on Taylor.

Everyone fear her. She like to play to it and wanted to threaten like a doll. Everyone wants it's hand's on her, everyone want to killed her but Taylor is a smart girl. she ain't gonna fool for it, and that's make my plan make a little bit risky.

Even though she helped us on building our own little mafia group, people fear us but not as they fear taylor. I experience some of the mafia threatened me, and i hated it. I want them to fear me more.

"that guy is obviously checking you out." i hear Taylor's friend whisper, i eventually look at where they gaze their eyes on it. It's a man.

Obviously over on 40 years old. I don't know what they're planning to but i know it's dangerous.

"Wanna play on it?" I hear Taylor whisper back, they started chuckling.

"Bet!" They chuckle. And the man instantly stand's up and walked towards our table. Oh god this is bad.

"Hi girls I've noticed you from afar your quit sexy i may guess." the man said, correcting his glasses. I felt a little bit disgust.

They always do this? Cruel but this is they're territory i have no rights to stop them.

I just watched them make fun of him by making him drink an alcoholic drinks, making him do something he didn't want,sit on him,ride on him, and there are something they done that take so far.