013

***

Cristal's POV.

We are just watching tv on the living room while Taylor's brother off on some party together so it's just georg, gustav,me, jinnie and bill. I was relaxed when we enjoy our night all together.

But the relax didn't last long.

We all hear someone open the door, roughly. causing it to slam on the wall, We directly turn our attention to it, as we all checked who and it was Taylor.

Her dress is all messed up, her make up is messed up too and she is sniffing. We directly gasp as me and jinnie helped her, but she just shrug us away.

"Don't you dare touch me!" She shouted to us causing us to back up a little."What happened?" I questioned, concernly. she didn't reply and directly walked up to her room, slamming it open.

We are all speechless on what happened. she again walked out, with some clothes and some boxes and a gun in her hand.
And it's all Tom's things.

We stop her, but she just threatened us. She throw it all outside without thinking twice. As she throw it all she broke down into tear's in my shoulder while she let me hug her.

They get the gun in her hand, putting it away or she will kill all of us without hesitation. I helped her get into her room as she keep crying.

"He used me.." she sobbed, making me felt flatten. "What do you mean use?" I question, i continue to brush her shoulder.

"Tom use me." she sniffled, i gasp. she explained all what happened and i was all mad about him causing me to cry too.

That peice of shit use Taylor? well fuck him. I started advising Taylor, but she just started throwing things around. I'm getting scared of it so i just get out the room.

And it hit me, Bill.

I walked downstairs to the living room where they're all waiting and bill directly walked up to me, i can't control my anger anymore. I slapped him, hard.

"Your brother use Taylor! How dare you both do it right!? Is it fun!!?" I scream, he looked at me confused. "No I'm not, listen cristal I'm not!" he pleaded whilst his voice broke.

I just wanted the explaination why did they just came up to us and ruin all.

"Then fuck you! Both of you!" I shouted, georg and jinnie tried to stop me but no one is stopping me. They hurt my bestfriend. My only friend.

Time past and tom isn't back yet and i swear if he get back i would never forgive him.

"Taylor? Where you going" jinnie spoke as we all get our attention to where she's looking at. Taylor is holding her gun.

I don't know where she get it but this is a bad sign. She's all fixed up but her eyes are still fresh from her tears. she's wearing a black tight skirt and a black top with sleeves.. but all i see in her is anger.

We all walked towards her, slowly trying to get the gun in her hands because we know that she's not in her mind. she might do something that we will all regret.

"Taylor i know your not in your mind right now but you have to listen to us, put the gun down and just relax." Georg suggested, Taylor didn't even bother to care.

She just loaded the gun, pointing it towards us. It making us gasp and back up a slightly. She looked at us with her cold and feared expression, the expression that we ever saw this past month's is back.

"Come more closer and i will kill all of you." she threatened. I never experienced her to threatened us like that but i know she is all anger inside her.