Chapter 1

This book is a spinoff of my other book. How deep is your love. You could read that one first for some more detailed scenes

Jin really had us cleaning the whole house.

"guys, she is going to be here in 2 hours, hury"

J hope the cleanest of us all. Looked atound. "dude, the house is spotless"

With rm always in charge, Jin had nothing to worry about.

"what is she going to eat?" Namjoon asked.

Junkook smiled "we're ordering pizza for her"

Jimin sat down on a chair "she is really pretty tho"

Suga frowned "how would you know?"

He shrugged "I saw a picture" We all looked at Jin and he rolled his eyes.

He grabbed his phone and showed us a picture.

She was pretty indeed. Namjoon yawned "so why is she moving here?"

Jin put his phone away "she got a job here, she was studying journalism but they saw her work and offered her a job early on"

Namjoon frowned "why didn't she just finish school first?"

Jin frowned "idk geez, ask her when she is here"

Namjoon didn't seem pleased. He was really obsessed with studying, the smart pants of the group.

Jimin laughed "arn't you going to give us, the big brother speach?"

Suga frowned "I thought He was juist step brother"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "he is but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about her as a real brother"

J hope put an arm around Jungkook "wow, you are so smart, Namjoony you arn't the smartest anymore"

We all laughed. Except Namjoon ofc.

Jin shook his head looking at Namjoon "come on Brother, we are joking, if you stay this serious you will never find a girlfriend"

Namjoon didn't respond and I got up. "yeah I'm going to take a shower, since we are all stuck here"

After we all showered, we ordered pizza. Thats when a cab stopped. We all stared at little kids.

A young women about 25 years old. She looked pretty. She had a big shirt on and jeans. She wore converse.

I saw namjoon staring at her. I wondered if he liked her "

Jin rushed to help her. He signaled Namjoon to help along. He got up and walked to the cab.

He was giving mixed singnals. The 3 walked over to us. She seemed tired.

But of course we all cheered when she was introduced to us.

She got shy and she blushed. Jin decided to let her get settled in. He walked away with her and everyone continued doing what they were doing.

I was still lost in my thoughts. I loved her hair. I wanted to get to know her more.

"we should go to the beach tomorrow, you know show her around a bit, make her feel comfortable here with us"

The boys agreed with me. It was a good thing they didn't notice me turning red.

After a while she came back downstairs to enjoy some pizza. She seemed hungry.

Namjoon called it a night early cause he was tired.

We all knew he would be planning our trip for tomorrow.

I was the next one to leave. The more I spoke to her. The more nervous I got.

At the beach everyone rushed in the water. She stsyed back to read. Namjoon seemed curious "what is Jenna reading?"

I shrugged "my eyesight is not that good but I'll let you know "

I rushed out of the water to join her. It was her first day here and I didn't want her to feel left out.

She did seem relieved that I joined her.

The boys were staring at us. I decided to take her for a walk to have some privacy.

I was so interested in her. I knew the boys were going to tease me about being a loverboy.

She was so kind and seemed interested in me too.

It had been a while since I had laughed that much.

We liked the same type of music. The sun went down and we decided to go back.

I had a great day. I was sure about that.

I went home and texted her "I hope you got home safe"

She didn't seem like the cliche type. But my caring heart just had to make sure she was okay.

I got a response back "yes I got home safe, thanks for asking, are you home safe?, thanks for today, I had a great time, you really make moving here easier for me, I hope we can do it more often"

I almost wanted to scream but I remained calm "yes I look forward hanging with you again"