Chapter 14 - Mckayla's Plan

*********************************************************************************

Thank you for reading. 😘😘😘

*****************************************************************************

McKayla sat at her computer, trying to conquer the last assignment of the semester like a fearless warrior facing a formidable dragon. As she was about to hit "submit," her phone buzzed like a hyperactive bumblebee, and she saw Derrick's name on the screen. "Oh, great!"

He was curious if her father's firm had made a hiring decision yet, as he hadn't heard back in weeks. Guilt crept into McKayla's thoughts, suspecting that her father might be hesitant to hire Derrick due to her pregnancy.

"I need to talk to Derrick about this," McKayla thought, her fingers quickly typing a reply. She asked if she could go to his place, and he agreed, setting a time for two hours later at his apartment on campus.

After submitting her assignment, McKayla took a break and went to her ensuite bathroom to prepare. As she undressed, she noticed her reflection in the mirror and stopped. Her body had gone through some subtle changes due to her pregnancy. Her once small breasts were fuller, and her tummy had a small bump that was hardly noticeable. Anyone would think she had gained weight or was bloated. It was still difficult for her to fully comprehend the reality of her pregnancy. Her 4c hair, styled in two-strand twists, looked voluminous and vibrant. McKayla examined her face, which seemed unchanged by the pregnancy, only her body showing the effects of the weight gain.

As McKayla gazed at her reflection in the mirror, she realized that the only solution to her predicament was to sleep with Derrick and pass off the baby as his own. Though uneasy about this plan, she felt trapped and unable to disclose the truth to her family due to possible financial repercussions. McKayla acknowledged her privilege as someone born into a family with generational wealth, old money, as they say, and the idea of losing that financial safety net scared her.

"I can't believe I'm even considering this," she whispered to herself, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"But what else can I do? I can't risk losing everything," she reasoned, her eyes showing the conflict.

As she traced her hand over her growing bump, she felt a wave of emotions wash over her. "I can't let my family find out about this," she continued, her thoughts racing. "If they stop supporting me financially... I won't be able to make it on my own."

Taking a deep breath, McKayla looked herself in the eyes, finding courage within her reflection. "You can do this. Derrick already likes you, and you like him too. Just add a little bit of seduction tonight; it will be easy. Once he's with you, act like the baby is his, and everything will fall into place. Stick to the plan, be cute and seductive, and don't mess this up."

McKayla opted for a stunning casual red dress with a deep plunging neckline, paired with black ankle boots and a subtle hint of Creed perfume. Her hair was styled into a sleek frohawk. She exuded sexiness, and her scent was pleasant.

Two hours passed quickly, and McKayla found herself standing outside Derrick's door, her heart racing with nervous anticipation. She took a deep breath, steadying her resolve, and knocked on the door. Derrick opened it with a warm smile, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her.

"Hey, McKayla, come on in," he said, stepping aside to let her enter.

As she entered his cozy apartment, McKayla noticed the soft lighting and the faint aroma of scented candles. It felt welcoming and intimate, adding to her butterflies.

"I haven't seen you in a while. I'm surprised you're here in my apartment," Derrick remarked, offering to help McKayla with her jacket.

"Well, I wanted to see you," McKayla replied with a hint of playfulness in her voice.