Sinuous Vengeance

"That ain't none of your business sweetie, go back to sleep," Samuel spoke, once again finding himself speaking like a certain hitman.

"Oh, it sure is," Carmelita snorted, "Y'all kidnap me and expect me to just take it?", she tried to free herself, but the tape around her wrist and ankles were way too tight to do so, "Who the fuck are y'all?"

"James and Jessie," Samuel answered.

"Jessie and James sound way better," Cameron remarked.

The struggle that the woman in the back was trying to circumvent made itself known through her various complaints and groans.

"We're nearly there," Cameron reminded, "It's fruitless to wriggle like that."

"That's all she knows," Samuel sniggered.

"Laugh all you want I'll wreck your faces once I'm out."

"Where is the wreckage then?", Samuel stood in front of their victim while she remained tied to a chair in a grand building. Boxes, pallet jacks, carts, forklifts and other equipment surrounded them, with the smell of rust and dust elevating in the air to subtly suffocate them.

"Alright he's coming," Cameron emerged from the darkness, eyes fixated on his phone as he undialed the client's number, "How come she's quiet?"

"What do you want me to do?" Carmelita sneered.

"Sing for us missy pissy," Samuel looked around the room, the silence almost too apparent, making it disturbing for our characters, hearing their own breathing.

This suffocating serenity was cut short when slow footsteps were heard getting louder with each passing second.

"Arg, I just know he's an ass," Cameron whisper-complained to his boyfriend, "The assholes always choose haunted warehouses to do their dirty work."

"Yeah, and they walk like villains," Samuel added, "Villains too pussy to do anything on their own," they chuckled before straightening their backs to welcome their client.

"You!," Carmelita's dark brown eyes lit up with anger when she laid eyes on one of her "exes."

"Buenos Días everyone," Alvaro Santana walked in with a grey suit that complimented his two golden teeth that were revealed because of his grin, "Hello Carmelita," his greyish blue eyes trailed onto her body, "Long time no see."

"What the fuck do you want?" the woman groaned, "Money? You want your money back?" she chuckled, loudly, "All of that for fucking money?"

"No," Alvaro boomed, "No, it's not about money," he advanced towards her, "Whatever you're making in a day, I can double that in one hour," he spoke with pride, "It's about how you ran away thinking I'd do nothing about it," he was intimidating and even if Carmelita was trying to be nonchalant about it, fear sparked in her eyes.

"Okay okay geez," she breathed, "So now what?"

"I'm getting pretty tired of this ordeal," Samuel whispered to the other hitman, the bickers still very loud.

"Yeah and you're a disgrace of a man, sending a pair of f*gs to do the dirty job," Carmelita yelled, vigorously trying to free herself, "Let me go, you ass."

"Mind your tongue, lil miss," Samuel rose an eyebrow, his eyes following Alvaro who quietly walked back into the shadows, his menacing smirk still plastered on his face.

"Fuck off, fuckface," she hissed.

"That's real creative," Sam shook his head, "You're lucky you're a chick. I don't hit women."

"I do," Cameron shrugged, striking Carmelita with the back of his hand, her neck disturbingly following the direction of the smack, lipstick smudging across her face, the heat of pain dispersing as tears shines in her eyes, "Now shut up for the love of Christ."

"I like that," Samuel hummed while the woman screamed profanities at them.

"Oh my," Alvaro walked back in, determination written all over his face, "Gentlemen, it is time for us to part. I think you can leave her in my hands."