My Aggressive Harmony

Welcome to Cameron's brain

...

Annoying, tiresome and unnecessarily tall. I don't know how to explain my feelings, but I think that brunette helped me with that so I'll try my best to, well, put it into words.

Ever since my grandparents let me in my boss's hands, there was only one objective engraved in my brain : follow orders ; and I did that just fine.

Go on solo missions? Piece of cake.

Create a persona to attract business? Cup of tea.

In the eyes of my surroundings, I was perfect, and it wasn't half false. Well until I fell in love.

Love - a mission I swore I wouldn't embark on, yet it seemed to linger onto me until eventually I just accepted it. I wasn't scared of love, no, I thought love was scared of me. Yes, it is very silly, but I've never been in a relationship, let alone welcome affection into my life. So, it caught me off-guard that I would let that guy get to me.

Obviously duh, he is Samuel.

Samuel. At first he was so douchy I would almost throw up everytime; then again I am Cameron and I do not know the difference between socialising and harassment. But what struck with me was his devotion. He didn't give up on trying to win me over. Even after my harsh rejection, even after my absolute ignorance, he didn't abandon his plan.

And I was ready to make him bite dust.

He brought a kind of excitement- I am not gay- to my life; a challenge that broke me away from the routine of hitmen duties.

It got even more disrupted when I found out he was a hitman too. Could you imagine sitting in front of your rival who is also your affectionately annoying flatmate while posing as a woman? Hell. Perhaps that was why I was less reluctant to reveal my identity.

It was a breath of fresh air, and I guess my instincts were right to assume Samuel wouldn't treat me differently. Inside of me- I am not gay but I'm getting funnier- I kind of selfishly hoped that I would be understood for who I was.

I mean, everyone likes me - by "likes me", I mean they don't openly show their awkwardness and they try to be nice instead, but they do so out of courtesy; without knowing my other identity.

Yet Samuel didn't change one bit. Well, at first he did. I remember when we had coffee, he was quite sensitive as to what I was and my identiy and whatnot - quite adorable now that I look back on it - but then it's almost as if he just brushed Vixen apart. Like I was Cameron and only Cameron.

And I loved that.

But obviously, it was too good to be true.

...

Hello, it is Cameron.
I apologise if you don't understand some things.
Goodbye.