Our Little World

There is something I'm a little scared of though, and it's display of affection.

While I have no problem being stuck in bed with him for hours, its a different story when it's in front of other people.

It's almost like he has no restrain, and worst of all; I'm getting used to it. My neck has become a minefield, exploding with love bites; my waist has turned into dough, endlessly massaged into smoothness; my thighs are thankfully spared for the moment if it isn't for few mischievous taps; and my lips seem to have turned into a popsicle and we're in winter for God's sake he shouldn't be munching it like that.

Upon saying all that, I realised that I do like it; in private.

You read it yourself reader, I rode him and even if it was in clothes, it's a big step for me.

My heart raced and my brain was empty with only one objective; pleasure him and I both. That was a high I never experienced before, better than drugs - well not that I've ever done any.

It was clear we wanted each other that morning, and I still reminisce about what would have happened if we went all the way.

How would it have worked out.

What we would have done.

Once in a while I dream of it, and I still wake up ashamed because; what if it's only me?

But then I remember his look of absolute submissiveness and lust when faced with the little domination I allowed myself to transpire upon him. A little twinkle of adoration, adorned with anticipation, it was so cute.

Character development is a wonder. I should be loathing myself for letting my walls crumble down so easily because of a guy with a nest on his head, but oh well, he's worth it; and if he proves that statement wrong, I'll-

I don't quite know what I'll do since I can't even speculate a betrayal on his part, I'll just roll with it. He loves me, I love him what else could I ask for.

Higher pay most probably.

Ah no, our worth doubled in value ever since we merged organisations and boy I'll be lying if I said it wasn't hard working with that guy.

It's one thing to be renowned around town because of your diligent oeuvres, but it's another when your own coworkers giggle at you and your lover because you've become the work place's couple.

Oh and Brian and Justin. Pain. Utter pain. I appreciate their support but Lord are they so whiny. Just like our neighbours. Olivia and Priscilla are the worst, but I think they've got something going on-

I have a bad habit of talking too much when given the opportunity; that might also be one of the reasons I don't speak much, so I'll stop here for your and my own convenience.

Goodbye reader.

...

That's it.
I reckon if you've read more into my mind,
you'd be a victim of my terrors.

I am a hitman sure,
but I'm paired with a troubled soul like my own;
our adventures are messy.

But oh well, hope you enjoyed :)
Farewell.