Kill her and Save him

35 parts and 20k reads my loves ( ಠ益ಠ)

MUCHAS GRACIAS PENDEJOS IMMA CRY FR
...

Samuel never had this habit of waking up early; dusks were something he hated with all his guts. However, it was six in the morning and he couldn't sleep a wink last night.

Cameron is in danger.

This sentence repeated itself in his head, yet he wasn't sure about his predicament.

Indeed, he did hack into his boyfriend's phone to retrieve his password and add his fingerprint. But that wasn't all he did.

Samuel is a hitman.

Not very flattering to admit, but he had to check some information on the latter's phone to make sure this relationship wasn't just a façade for a mission, and thankfully, it wasn't.

But that was merely for his profession - his avarice towards the man went way beyond imagination.

He installed a GPS tracker on our deuteragonist's phone and right now, the location blinking on his phone wasn't very reassuring.

"I don't think they've actually just dragged that guy there," he furrowed his eyebrows, still analysing the situation. He had no way of contacting them either; Cameron blocked him out of mischief and he didn't have Olivia's contact details.

He had this urge to just jump into his motorcycle to check up on them but there was yet another issue. What if all this was a scheme of Cameron to ridicule Samuel? Surely, Sam appears more of the prankster in the relationship than his lover, but we've seen that all isn't totally what it seems with those characters.

"Do I or do I not?", he munched on his nails, his free hand grabbing a mint box to help with his anxiety. As his throat burned yet cooled with the taste and sensation of the mint, he stood up, throwing on a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie and a jacket as well a cap and his sneakers. He seized his keys, and a premordial item, heading out to lock his apartment before jogging down the stairs to his motorcycle.

"I'll just take a peek," he muttered while descending the steps before abruptly stopping upon hearing his name being called.

"Yo loser!", Priscilla walked to him, "Where are you going?"

"I got to check something out," Samuel breathed out, "Why?"

"Let me come with you," she yawned, locking her door behind her.

"I don't think that'll be convenient-", our protagonist was interrupted by the woman who walked across him to unlock her van.

"Listen my guy, I need some air," she looked at him, "Hop on I'll drive."

Buckling his seat belt in the passenger seat, Samuel set his phone on Priscilla's car's phone holder, the screen showing the fastest directions to arrive at the location which was approximately one hour away.

"Mind if I ask why you're going there?", the woman inquired while starting the engine.

"Since when were you so polite?," our main character chuckled, "It's just a forest."

"You could dumb my body there for all I know so I deserve to know."

"You're the one who invited yourself," admist their quarrels, the woman announced something that created an awkward silence between the two.

"Candace and I broke up."

What would Sam reply? Matter of fact, what could he reply? It was an out of the blue piece of information and he was shocked by the reveal, however, despite all these free lances he had, Sam had no experience in the domain of love; at least not how he actually should as a normal human being.

Don't get this narrator of yours wrong, but let's just say that if, hypothetically, even if that won't happen, Cameron were to break up with our guy here, Sam wouldn't be that calm and collected and in "need of air".

No, he'd be suffocating others for all we know.

"Fuck," he breathed, turning to her, "How'd that happened?"

Priscilla's knuckled clenched on the stirring wheel while she breathed through her teeth, anger and sadness seeping through her words, "She was seeing another guy all this time."

"What-", the confusion just kept increasing on Samuel's side, "Wait what the actual fuck? And how did you find out?"

"It's a long story," the woman sighed sadly.

"I'm not going to sit in this car in complete utter silence for nearly one hour," Samuel crossed his arms, leaning back, "I'm listening."

Priscilla chuckled. A bit of softness wouldn't hurt, however, what she liked about Samuel was that the guy was real and crude.

"Remember how I told you our families were against this relationship?", she paused, noticing the man nodding in the corner of her eyes before she continued, "Before joining me here in Michigan, her family had already planned a wedding, that she was aware of."

"That makes no sense," Samuel voiced out, "Was she against it?"

"Apparently yes," the woman could feel her lips quiver, eyes blurring at her confession, but she bit the inside of her cheeks; Crying wasn't on today's agenda, "But then they kept in contact and-"

Samuel eyed her, he could feel that the woman needed comfort, but he wasn't going to point it out. Not until he heard everything.

"She fell in love with him," she finally managed to exhale.

"While being with you-", she interrupted him.

"While being with me, yes."

Silence. They could only hear the engine of the car. Samuel wanted Priscilla to vent, but the woman would never do so.

"And I have to-", Priscilla caught her breath.

"You know you can just cry," Samuel breathed, turning his head on the other side to admire the environment.

Ah yes, beautiful trees with green leaves.

He smiled, hearing the woman sniffled.

"Thank you," Priscilla exhaled, "As I was saying I have to kill her."

...

My plots are questionable.