My Soothing Turbulence

Welcome to Samuel's brain

...

Maybe it was the fact I never viewed anyone past their physiques. I don't even know where my attraction started. Cameron has incredible style, and no one could argue with that. From baggy sweaters to slim jeans that perfectly hugged his juiciness, everything suits him.

Wait.

Did I really look at him past his physique?

At first he was so fucking annoying, always pushing me, the great handsome Samuel Thompson away. He'd always say stuff like, "None of your business," or "It doesn't concern you," and it was so infuriating cause it was true. At that time we were just strangers.

But that annoyance somehow turned to entertainment. No , I am not an asshole using other people's discomfort as a sort of amusement but behind his stoid, nonchalant face, I noticed that he was developing some kind of habit for me.

Obviously duh I am Samuel.

But there was something so fulfilling about having broken his little bubble. His stubbornness knows no bound, I know it more now than ever, so the fact he was willing to slowly let me in, was a trust I never want to lose.

Now the real question though, am I gay?

Nah I don't think so.

Maybe it was seeing the liberty of Priscilla and her ex that I gained some confidence. Confidence to persue that guy.

Cameron Taylor.

I'm rambling all sort of things but why do I actually like him?

That time the bunch stayed over at my place talking about Scooby-doo, when the conversation turned to Vixen, Cameron had such a look on his face. A look of unexplainable wariness, a glare that made, even me, shiver. His green eyes shined like pearls in a monster's jaw. It was truly breathtaking. At that time, I thought it was because he hated Vixen, so I developed a fondness for that hatre, thinking that we finally had something in common.

Boy was I wrong.

He's such a funny guy too. Back when we had to entertain Nathaniel. His funny slippers, awful insults and playful slaps, they were all so cute. Obviously, it'd be cuter if it was a girl but- I don't even know. My head was empty at that time - full of only laughter and fun.

It makes me chuckle, even now. I, the renowned hitman from my clan, head empty because of a guy and a kid; a kid who, indirectly, brought us together, bless him.

As bitter as he was, I like sour things. The day he gave me his burnt cookies, that day, yeah, I knew we would be more than strangers. The fact that his bitterness was only a way to push people away in fear of hurting others and himself, kind of showed a vulnerable side to him.

A side only I knew.

Whenever I heard his name on the radio, Vixen didn't emerge hatre and rivalry in me. It gradually grew on me that the bastard I didn't like was Cameron. The short, adorably stubborn Cameron, who wore bunny slippers; who was scared of spiders; who liked baking; who loved children.

I'll admit I was hesitant to believe it at first, but it was almost natural how I accepted it.

Then came our clash. A clash of jealousy, misunderstanding and greed.

A clash between two unlovable people who just wished to love.

...

If you don't understand my point of view it's normal.
I'm a killer and you're not ;p

Just kidding lol I just don't know how this love thing works.