[20]

Asami sat on the bench, her head hanging low, feeling the crushing weight of her loneliness. The bustling streets around her seemed distant and indifferent, a stark reminder of her isolation. She felt like a stranger in her own world, invisible to those passing by, as if she were an insignificant speck in the grand scheme of things.

Her heart felt heavy as she thought about how she had lost Naruto, the one person she had dared to trust and open up to. He had been her confidant, her support, and now he was gone, leaving her adrift in a sea of solitude.

"This.. is what true loneliness feels like." she whispered, her voice barely audible even to herself. She had always been used to being on her own, but now the emptiness felt suffocating. She longed for someone to reach out, to see her pain, but it seemed like no one cared.

Asami remembered how she had once built walls around her heart, shielded herself from getting hurt. But Naruto had managed to break through those walls, and now that he was gone, it felt like the walls had closed in again, trapping her in an even darker place.

The tears she had been holding back finally spilled over, tracing a path down her cheeks. She wiped them away hastily, not wanting anyone to see her vulnerability, but the pain in her heart was too raw to hide.

She thought about the friends she had, or what she thought were friends. But the truth was that she had always kept them at arm's length, afraid to let them in, afraid to be hurt again. She had never realised just how much she had been pushing people away until now, when she needed them the most.

Asami felt a deep ache in her chest, a yearning for someone to understand, to reach out and tell her that everything would be okay. But there was no one, no one to hold her, no one to tell her that she mattered.

In her loneliness, she began to question her worth, wondering if she was destined to be alone, if she was unworthy of love and companionship. The darkness of her thoughts threatened to consume her, and she felt like she was drowning in her own despair.

"I don't know what to do," she whispered to the empty air, feeling the weight of her solitude crush her spirit. She felt lost and directionless, as if she were drifting aimlessly through life, without purpose or meaning.

Asami longed for someone to save her from this overwhelming loneliness, but she knew that no one would come. She was on her own, and the realization made her heart ache even more.

In her solitude, she found herself yearning for the days when she had Naruto by her side, when she had felt a glimmer of hope that she wasn't alone in this world. But now that hope had been extinguished, leaving her in the darkness of her own isolation.

Asami didn't know how much longer she could bear the weight of her loneliness. She felt like a fragile glass teetering on the edge, ready to shatter into a million pieces at any moment. 

And as the tears continued to flow, she wished for something, anything, to come and save her from the suffocating void of her loneliness. But deep down, she knew that no one would come, and that made her heart ache even more.

-

-

-

-

Asami walked down the streets of the village, her head hanging low, as if to avoid familiar faces. The weight of her emotions dragged her steps, making them heavy and slow. Dark circles under her eyes were a clear sign of sleepless nights, a result of the turmoil within her heart.

Ever since that day when Naruto began to avoid her, she hadn't been sleeping well. 'Maybe Lord Danzo was right after all,' she thought 'I shouldn't lose myself in him... because... if he ever left... There would be nothing left in my world...'