[1]

【[Hyuga vs Hyuga 1]】

-

-

-

After the sixth battle, this time between Naruto and Kiba, Eisuke expressed his dismay, "Damn, I was excited to have a match with that wolf boy."

"He's going to lose, either way," Asami muttered quietly, audible only to her teammates. Shinra raised an eyebrow and asked, "What makes you think so?"

"I know so," Asami replied confidently, causing the two boys to exchange knowing looks. She knew that Naruto was stronger than he appeared; he had been training harder than anyone in Konoha.

Miyabi, standing beside Kakashi, found himself looking forward to their fight. "That boy of yours... he's surely going to surprise everyone."

"Hm?" Kakashi looked at his friend in question, and Miyabi smirked, saying, "I've always wondered why Asami hangs out with him, but now I know."

Miyabi had heard about how most people in Konoha called Naruto a "Monster" and could sense the Kyuubi's chakra within him. Observing how Asami smiled around Naruto, he realized that Naruto was truly one of a kind.

"I got tired of waiting!" exclaimed Naruto. "It's finally time for me to shine! Believe it!"

Kiba looked at him in annoyance, saying, "That's my line!"

"Those two are really alike," Shinra whispered, and Eisuke agreed.

"With you as my opponent, I've already won!" Naruto declared, looking down at Akamaru. "Right, Akamaru?"

"Bark!"

"Don't get too excited!" Naruto pointed his finger at Kiba. "You won't be able to beat me!"

"Naruto... I believe you will win," Asami thought as she clenched her fist.

---

---

---

"Man beast clones!"

The fight continued as Kiba consumed his food pills, and he and Akamaru began to transform.

Eisuke groaned in disgust, saying, "He's seriously turning into a wolf."

"I can't look at Akamaru the same way anymore," Shinra complained, unable to find the puppy adorable, causing Asami to roll her eyes.

Two of Kiba's clones jumped at Naruto, who tried to avoid them. Sakura watched in distress, calling out, "N-Naruto!"

Kiba managed to land a hit on Naruto with one of his techniques, causing Naruto to let out a scream. Asami widened her eyes in concern.

She watched as Naruto coughed up some blood and fell to the ground in defeat, whispering, "No..."

"This is the difference in our true powers," Kiba stood up, smirking proudly, which caused Asami to scream, "Naruto! Get up! Do not give up!"

Everyone began to notice how distressed she looked, especially Neji, who thought, 'Why would she care about weak people like him?'

Naruto's fingers moved slowly as he heard the girl's voice. "I'm... going to be a Hokage," he whispered. "I can't lose here!"

Kiba laughed in amusement as he mocked Naruto, infuriating Asami until Naruto slowly stood up, continuously hearing Asami's voice telling him to stand up. "You can do this," Asami thought.

"If you compete with me for the name of Hokage," Naruto lifted his head with determination, "you will be the loser!"

The fight continued, with Naruto proving everyone wrong, much to Asami's happiness. She whispered to her teammates, "I told you."

The brunette looked up slightly as Naruto walked past her, giving her a grin, causing her smile to twitch up slightly.

Neji observed their exchange and scoffed, 'You're taking it really easy, aren't you?'