assault | weems and thornhill

Start from the beginning

pulling my boygenius tshirt off leaving me in just my black shorts and i turned the shower handle towards me adjusting the temperature slightly.

i looked myself in the mirror to admire my new flat chest. running my hand over the front my body a small smile appearing on my face.

"what you smiling at faggot" a voice spoke, followed by laughter.

spun around to face the door to see a small group of girls. a little older than me, all sirens. i must not have heard them come in.

i had run into them a few times, none of my experiences with them ever being positive.

they would always call me slurs or give me. dirty looks. not once ever leaving me alone if they ever saw me.

"i'm talking to you faggot. whats the matter cat got your tongue?" the black haired girl in the front laughed.

my whole body tensed up. i didn't even know what to say.

they started walking towards me all circling around me like i was prey.

it looked like something out a stupid american high school movie.

"what the fuck is this animal kingdom with
David Attenborough?" i said

"shut your mouth you stupid faggot" one of the girls spat.

"oh come on at least be more creative with your insults you inbred salmon half breeds."

"somebody teach this stupid girl a lesson" the raven haired girl screeched.

my fists clenched in anger " i'm not a girl you stupid twat"

landing one sucker punch right to her nose i laughed at her as she stumbled back hitting her elbow into the sink.

that's when i felt it. something hitting me in the back of the head.

my face was quick to hit the floor as more and more punches and kicks came down on every inch of my body.

they called me disgusting, an abomination, a waste of oxygen and so many other horrible things.

every word they spoke will be etched into my memory forever. too painful to forget.

the assault only stoppingwhen one of the girls decided they were bored with me.

making their way back to the door the raven haired girl turned back to look at me shivering on the floor and spat on me.

i had never felt such great pain in my life.

not even bothering to move i lay on the floor in the same place they left me. arms covering my head and legs tucked into my chest.

tears poured down my cheek and onto the cold floor, mixing with the pool of my maroon blood that stained the tiles.

maybe i really was worthless.

not even the sound of the bathroom door opening was enough to make me move.

"y/n?? Y/N?!" a voice echoed through the room.

a pair of hands pulled my hands from my face and rolled me onto my back. it was bianca.

i remember the first time i met bianca. we spent our history lesson talking about how sirens were some of the most important people in this world and how their history should not be ignored.

she became a good friend of mine.

"oh god...SOMEONE HELP. JESUS SOMEBODY HELP. HELP HIM" her voice broke as she yelled out to the empty halls.