20 | past

we came out of the stadium and head to our class to rest up a bit before going home, on the way my shoelaces became untied so I remained behind in the hallway to tie it

just as I was done tying it, "Jiyeon?" someone called my name from behind, it was Beomgyu.

"oh! sunbaenim, congratulations!!" I bow as I greet him.

"thanks Jiyeon, I saw you passionately shouting earlier at the stadium" he teases me and I laugh at his words.

"btw the last minute pass was amazing"  I compliment him and he nods his head a bit as he smile happily.

then he asks "have you meet with Heeseung" , "no, not after the match, why?" I queer in confusion

his eyes looks real concerned as he speaks "he said his arm was hurting a bit so he went to the infirmary, I suggested we should go the hospital but he ignored my words as he said there was no need for it"

"that's not good, he needs to get checked up" I frown obviously displeased.

Beomgyu shrugs his shoudler and sighs "you know him too, he won't listen to my words"

I give a thought for a moment then ask "he is in the infirmary now?"

Beomgyu nods his head in yes and I bowed to him as I take my leave and go to the infirmary.

----------

on my way to the infirmary I texted the girls that I'm headed somewhere so I will be a bit late.

soon I reach the infirmary, the door was open but I knock at it as a sign of letting my presence there be know.

Heeseung was sitting at one of the beds looking at his arm but when I knocked he looked over and smiles as he exclaimes "Jiyeon-na!"

I then enter the room and look at his arm "is it bad?" 

he rests his other uninjured arm at the bed as he replies "um honestly or assuringly?", "the former" I state firmly.

"it's kinda bad"

I frown a bit as I continue "then why are you still here?"

he doesn't reply to my words and instead says "take a seat" motioning with his hand to the bed

I sigh, then take a seat "you know, you never change"

he laughs at my words and looks at me as he say "you too" and continues "alright, I will go"

as soon as he said that I exclaim "really? that's good, you remember my mom right? you should go to her"

then on his eyes suddenly turn soft "yes of course I remember her, I remember everything about you"

I was taken aback a bit by his words, plus the warmth in his eyes when he looked at me.....for a moment it reminded me of how he used to do the same in those good old days. it seemed as if nothing have changed; except the fact that his gaze is no longer making me feel anything inside, while Sunghoon's every look and gaze makes me feel everything inside.

I snap out from my thought and get up to leave "well then make sure to go there"

his body straightens up as he asks "you are leaving already?"

"yeah, my friends are waiting for me" I reply and he nods, "then see you around" I continue and then turn to leave

just as I reach the door it struck me that I didn't say anything about his match today and the fact that he amazing today so I turn back to look at him "today you were real awesome"