Pirates Vs Bounty Hunters!

"Pirates are attacking?! What the hell is going on?!"

Frantz screamed as he watched as the town was hit with a bombardment of cannonballs.

"What?! We need to help!"

Luffy was about to run off but Frantz grabbed his arm.

"Hold on, Luffy! You can't!"

"Why not?!"

"Because you're a pirate! You need to stay under the radar, especially now! Do you know what would happen if your identity were to be revealed during this mess?! The entire island will turn on you! They'll treat you like the enemy!"

"I don't care!"

Luffy pulled his arm out of Frantz's grasp.

"I spent a night having a blast with the people being attacked! We drunk, we ate, we laughed together! There's no way in hell I'm gonna step back and watch them die because I'm a pirate!"

"Then what about Hancock?! Are you just going to run into battle carrying her on your shoulder?!"

Luffy's body flinched.

"...I'll just give her to her crew."

"There's no need."

Hancock spoke and Luffy help her off his shoulder.

"You're awake?"

"Who could sleep when there's so much noise."

Caria spoke causing Frantz to look at her.

"How much did you hear?"

"Everything."

Frantz let her down. She glanced at Luffy and Hancock.

"So you're Strawhat Luffy and Boa Hancock."

She then looked at Frantz who was covered in cold sweat.

"And you and the mayor knew but still welcomed them to the island."

Frantz opened his mouth.

"None of that matters now!"

Luffy spoke before him.

"People are getting attacked and we need to help! I don't care about who's a pirate and who's a bounty hunter! I'm gonna kick those guys' asses and then we can fight about it after!"

Caria looked at him and then Frantz.

"I don't know what you and Tate are planning but I'm going to trust you for now."

"I'm going!"

Luffy activated Gear Second.

"Calm down, Strawhat."

Caria called out to him.

"Did you forget where you are? This is Bounty Island, an island of bounty hunters, and what do Bounty Hunters do best?"

A chain of explosions erupted in the air. It was obvious the cannonballs being fired were shot down. Caria showed a savage grin.

"We hunt pirates."

Meanwhile, the coastline had turned into a warzone. Explosions erupted in the sea, on land, and in the air. Citizens rolled cannons to the coastlines and started firing at the approaching ships. Cannonballs clashed and resulted in a storm of flames.

"Kill them all!"

"Don't let those bastards reach the island!"

"Sink their ships!"