Operation Love Boat!

After retrieving his strawhat and saying his goodbyes, Luffy left the island with the Kuja Pirates.

"Man, I can't wait to get to Sabody and meet up with everybody."

He was sitting on top of one of the snakes pulling the ship.

"I wonder how much everyone changed. Maybe Zoro learned 6 sword style, Nami learned how to fly with her staff thingy, Sanji can summon food out of thin air, or Chopper can turn into a human. Wait, what if Franky can turn into a giant robot?!"

His eyes were sparkling.

"Man, I can't wait!"

"Ah, Luffy~."

Hancock was on the deck goggling at him with heart eyes.

"He looks so dreamy up there."

It's been a while, so let's show what Hancock was seeing compared to everyone else.

"Ah~."

Handsome Luffy sat gracefully on the head of one of the snakes. He let out a sigh as he looked out at the open sea.

"My friends, I long for the day we cross paths once again."

The other snake, who for some reason was looking majestic, brought its head up to Luffy and rubbed its face against his. Luffy chuckled and pet the snake.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sure they're alright and can't wait to see me."

He looked out at the ocean with the two snakes with an air of mystery.

"Don't worry guys, your captain is coming and he's bringing his wife with him."

"Wife~."

Hancock pressed her hands on her flushed cheeks as her body wiggled. In reality-

"Hey, Snake. You guys must be strong to pull this ship. What do you say, you want to spar?"

Luffy wrapped his arm around one of the snakes and was clearly harassing it to the dismay of the girls. The girls were able to convince Luffy to leave the snakes alone and returned to the deck.

"Snake Princess, could you keep Luffy company so he won't cause any trouble?"

Elder Nyon asked with an exhausted expression.

"You want me to spend time alone with Luffy?"

"Yes, since you've done so many times before there shouldn't be a problem."

"But..."

Hancock bashfully looked away.

"That's so sudden. I need to prepare myself mental—"

"Hey, Luffy!"

Elder Nyon cut Hancock off. Luffy looked at her with a confused expression.

"What's up, Granny?"

"Hancock says she wants to give you a tour of the ship and show you some cool places."

Luffy's face brightened up.

"Really?!"

Luffy ran up to Hancock and held her hand.

"Ekk!"

He ignored her screeching and pulled her along.

"Let's go!"

Elder Nyon and the girls watched as Luffy dragged the statue formerly known as Boa Hancock away. They could hear it scrapping the wooden as he pulled it.