Bounty Island

After riding their Karros for a few hours, the captain and his comrades saw a slight distortion in front of them.

"We're here."

They continued to ride until they vanished one by one. The Yuda Snake that was following them from below continued to swim until the Karros stopped. It slowly swam to the surface and peeked out of the water. It spotted the Karros stopping on an island. After peeking for a few seconds it submerged itself again and swam in the opposite direction at full speed for a few minutes. It stopped, emerged out of the water, and waited. Sometime later, it could spot the Kuja ship. It swam towards it and jumped on the ship.

"Welcome back."

Hancock pet the snake.

"I don't see an island but I take it we just need to go forward?"

The snake nodded.

"Alright, lead us."

The snake jumped back into the water and the ship followed behind it. It stopped after a bit and so did the ship.

"I don't see anything."

Marguerite mumbled.

"Shoot an arrow, Marguerite."

"Y-Yes, Snake Princess!"

Marguerite quickly fired an arrow and it vanished into space. This surprised a lot of people.

"What's going on?!"

Luffy became excited. He extended his arm and stretched in front of the ship. A part of his arm vanished before his eyes.

"That's so cool!"

Luffy became even more excited.

"Luffy, how do you feel?! Is your hand okay?!"

Hancock was panicking looking back and forth between Luffy's face and his vanishing arm.

"I'm fine, I'm fine."

He pulled his arm back and his arm reappeared. Hancock breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's great. Although I would still love you if you were armless, I don't want to see you hurt."

"It looks like a mirage of sorts."

Elder Nyon commented while looking at Luffy stretching several parts of his body to make them vanish.

"I heard about something like this. I think it was called a Fata Morgana. However, it was supposed to disappear when you get closer..."

Luffy swung his head and stretched his neck. His head vanished causing Hancock to nearly faint. After a few seconds, his head came back.

"I see an island!"

Luffy shouted and pointed in front of him.

"So it is there."

Elder Nyon said as Hancock pulled herself together.

"S-Since we know it's there and we know it's safe to go forward. It's time for the next phase of Operation: Feed Luffy."

Meanwhile, the riders had arrived on the island.

"You guys go see your families. Today must've opened your eyes that every moment with them is special."

The captain spoke while putting on clothes given to him by someone at the port. The others were doing the same.

"What about you, Captain?"