Chapter 5 - New enemy

(Scar POV)

It was around 1am and Scar was out on a night patrol.

Scar was known as Hotguy. Of course there were people that made fun of his name, but Scar just ignored them.

He was one of the best heroes among the Skys, not the best, but one of the and that was enough for him.

He was sitting on the edge of a tall gray building, looking over the city and waiting for a Burned to attack.

It was pretty boring just sitting there for about two hours already.

Just when he thought of going to a different spot he heard a loud explosion.

Finally! He thought immediately getting up and jumping off the roof towards where the explosion happened.

To no ones suprise a Burned had exploded one of the small junk shops.

The shop was on the corner of a larger building. Smoke was coming out of the front doors, proving that the explosion happened on the inside.

Scar immediately went inside. Thanks to their organization every Sky was immune to smoke, he didn't know that it was possible, but didn't question it.

The shop was mostly destroyed, leaving only small bits barely destroyed.

Scar looked around for people who may have gotten hurt or anything, but found none.

-" Don't worry, no one was here during the explosion, sadly." A slightly familiar voice said.

-"Where are you!?" Scar yelled out and started looking around to find, what he guessed was, the Burned that had exploded the shop.

-"Hm why would I tell you?" The Burned asked mockingly.

-"Well I think you would like a proper fight seeing how you exploded an empty shop." Scar guessed more calmly now.

-"I guess you're right. " The Burned said.

Scar stopped and a Burned stepped out of the smoke right infront of him.

Scar recognized them. It was Watcher.

-"Hello, Watcher." Scar greeted giving them a mocking smile.

-"And who would you be?" They asked stepping closer.

-" I'm Hotguy aka the Sky that beat Watcher in a fight." Scar said with confidence.

Watcher burst out into laughter. "You? Beat me? HA! I've never heard anything more stupid then that!"

Their kinda cute. Scar thought but immediately shook his head. CUTE!? What the heck Scar! Their your enemy! Focus!

-"What? You don't think i could? " Scar teased.

-"Hm." They hummed and stepped right infront of Scar.

They were only about two inches apart from each other.

Watcher looked Scar up and down, before answering his question. "No."

Scar was a bit shocked. The confidence Watcher had was probably more then two Scars together.

-"But I'll let you try!" Watcher yelled out unfolding their wings and jumping over Scar.

-"Oh it's on!" Scar yelled back and turned around to see Watcher flying out of the small shop.

He raced after them.

When he got out of the shop he started looking around to find his new enemy. He spotted them crouched on the edge of a tall gray-ish-purple building.

They smirked at Scar before turning around and running, disappearing from Scars sight.

Scar jumped up to the building and landed carefully.

I think its a good place to say that Scar has like super strength and all. He can jump very high, run a bit faster then he should and all yh.

He started running to the direction Watcher had ran, but was met with a swift blow to his stomach instead.

Scar fell backwards pretty close to the edge, but not close enough.

Out of nowhere Watcher stepped infront of him and pointed a small gun aiming at Scars head.

Scar chuckled still a bit shoken by the blow to his stomach.

-"What? Already giving up?" Watcher mocked with a winning grin on their face.

-"Not until I die!" Scar spat and kicked their leg.

They lost their balance and fell forward on top of Scar, but before they could fall fully Scar grabbed their shoulders and rolled both of them to the side with Scar on top now.

Scar hit them in the face with his fists a few times.

Watcher looked up at Scar with blood running down their nose. They smiled at Scar.

This took Scar by suprise and he stopped for a few seconds.

His confusion was interrupted by a sharp pain in his hip.

Watcher, taking advantage of this, pushed Scar off and quickly got up.

They had a small knife in their hand with Scars blood all over it.

-"God, you really are so easy to trick!" They laughed hysterically.

No wonder they were a Burned.

Scar panting, hand of his hip to stop some blood from leaking, got up.

He looked into Watchers eyes. They were filled with craziness, victory and a bit of rage.

Their smile was wide and psychopathic with blood, from their nose, staining few of their teeth.

-"You know, you haven't won yet." Scar grinned at them.

-"Oh I think I have!" They laughed again.

Scars head started to spin, his vision darkening.

After a few heartbeats Scar felt himself struggle to keep himself standing.

He started to black out, but before that he saw Watcher charge at him and drop-kick him off the roof.

Scar couldn't do anything at that point. He was fully blacked out.

(Grian POV)

Grian drop-kicked Hotguy of the roof.

He jumped right after him.

In a second Grian flew underneath Hotguy, grabbed him by his shirt and flew back up to the roof.

Grian looked closer at him. He looked like Scar a bit, a bit to much if he had to say so.

Nah! Grian shook it off and jumped off the roof, spreading out his wings and flying back to the headquarters.

He didn't care what would happen to Hotguy. He probably would just wake up confused and with an injured hip.

(Word count: 990)
Yh i really don't know anymore. Sorry, its shorter then the rest.