Chapter 3 - Secrets

-"You okey?" Ayla asked Grian as both of them got out of her car. They were infront a large abandoned building.

-"Yeah I'm fine." Grian sighed not even trying to sound convincing.

-"You know you don't have to do this, right?" She reassured him and rubbed his back.

-"I know and I want to do this, I'm just tired, I guess. " He wasn't lying. He really wanted to do this and he was tired.

-"Okey..." She said quietly.

Ayla locked her car and they went into the abandoned building through small rustic red doors.

On the inside the building was unbelievably large. It was like one of those abandon factories in movies, with a few stones pillars, metal see-through stairs, grass and dirt sprouting from the old cracked floor, random rocks scattered around and windows with broken glass.

Grian was shocked at the inside. He was here for the first time, his sister, on the other hand, had been here a couple of times.

-"Are you ready? " Ayla smiled excitedly at her little brother.

Grian nodded his tiredness getting replaced with curiosity and excitement.

His sister tapped the ground two times, took a short pause then tapped again one time.

-"Ayla Gold. 041." She called out quietly.

Almost instantly the abandoned building faded and infront of them were a half long hallway made of quartz. At the end of the hallway was a desk with a person sitting at it.

They walked up to it and Ayla put down her ID on the quartz desk.

The person sitting at the desk was a girl with dark, almost black, brown hair. She had tanner skin and violet eyes. She looked around the same age as Ayla.

The girl looked up, "Hello, Ayla!" and greeted his sister with a smile.

-"Is this your brother? " She asked looking at Grian.

-"Yup, we're here to get him a new ID and put him in the system again. " Ayla explained.

-"You said he was working at the other side of the country?" The girl interested looking back at Ayla.

-"Yeah, but we moved and you know." Ayla sighed.

-"So what was your name before moving?" The girl looked back at Grian and smiled softly, signing that it was okey.

-"He was the Watcher!" Ayla proudly informed the brunette.

Her eyes widened in shock.

-"Well! It's great to meet you Watcher! You'll fit in perfectly." She smiled at him again.

-"Thank you..." He thanked awkwardly.

-"We'll go now. See you later Shey!" Ayla said goodbye and they walked past the desk and through a peace of white doors.

Grians eyes widened when he saw the room they had just walked into.

It was a massive quartz room with a few doors to other rooms scattered around the walls. To fill the large space there were many small tables and a few larger ones, bean bags, a small kitchen built into a corner, sofas with TVs, a few bookshelfs with books, cards and games on them.

There was a massive rectangler table in the middle with maps and papers on it.

To add to all that there were a bunch of different-age people filling the room, not to call it crowded like in concerts, but with a lot of people.