Chapter 4 - Upgrade

-"Can I show you my Burned form?" Pearl with brightness and excitement in her eyes asked Grian.

Right now they were sitting in bean bags and chatting while Grian waited for his new ID.

By now some people were called out to go do some patrolling and probably attacking the Skys.

-"Yes!" Grians eyes brightened up as well.

Pearl joyfully jumped up from her bean bag, closed her eyes and concentrated.

White glow spread over her body and after a moment disappeared reveling her Burned form.

She had a weird white mask that looked like a U upside-down covering most of her face leaving only the mouth visible.

A white long cape covered her intire back, chest and arms. It had a hood that was pulled over her head. The cape had small light blue stars at the bottom and on the hood.

Under the cape she was wearing black leggings with a dark gray belt. For the top she was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with a white moon in the middle.

For shoes she had long white with light blue boots. They had a small heel, but not to long so it wouldn't be difficult to run.

-"Wow." Grian gasped.

-"Amaizing! I know." She flexed.

-"Move aside Star-ling. Let me show you how its done." Scott got up and pushed Pearl aside.

Pearl sat back down and rolled her eyes.

Light consumed Scott aswell, but instead of white it was light blue.

When it disappeared Scott had golden dear antlers and his Rivendell outfit because I'm to lazy to write a description.

His upper face was covered by a row of frosted flowers. From under the flowers were lines of gold that looked like tears.

Grians eyes widened again. 

Scott took a bow and sat down again.

-"You guys look so cool!" Grian complimented.

-"What about you Martyn?" He turned to where Martyn was sitting.

-"Well my form isn't finished fully yet so I can't really show it." Martyn chuckled and sighed at the same time.

-" He's the newest Burned here. He hasn't been out on any patrols or attacks yet." Pearl explained.

-" That's fine!" Grian reassured Martyn and smiled softly.

-"Can you show us your form!? Please!" Pearl begged Grian.

-"I can't show you my full form, because I think I'm gonna be getting an upgrade soon, but I can show you a part of it." Grian said as he got up and stood infront of them.

-"Yes, please! " Pearl begged again excitement lighting her eyes.

Grian concentrated and a few heartbeats later two extra sets of wings sprouted from his back, as well as two smaller sets of wings from his head right above his ears and a lion-like black tail.

His once bright red, blue and golden wings turned black with purple secondary feathers.

His eyes turned fully pitch black with one red and one purple iris and pupil.

Grians hair took a darker shade at the ends and became a little longer then previously.

The threes eyes widened.

-"I have seen your form on TV, but seeing it in person is so amazing!" Scott complimented.

-"Thank you!" Grian thanked with a soft smile.