Part 39

Jisungs POV

My whole body is tingling. It is an exciting and thrilling feeling.

I feel Minoh returning the kiss more and more and I let myself fall completely into the pleasant feeling of his soft lips.
My body is numb but at the same time it feels like electric shocks are shooting through my veins.
I have never felt like this before, but I know that I don't want this feeling to end.
The sweet taste of minoh's lips is addictive.

Our kiss becomes more and more intense. Minoh reaches into my hair with his hand and puts the other one around my waist.

We break away from each other to catch our breath.
I look into his eyes, they are dark and lustful.

While I look at him so close, my lips miss the feeling of his again.
I drop my gaze to them and bite my lower lip as I am used to do.

Minoh's hand slides from my hair to my face at the same moment.
With his finger he lightly strokes my lower lip pulling it down a bit.

"You can't do that and looking at me like that Hannie...or else".
"Or else what" I tease him, unconsciously tightening my grip around his thigh.

"Or else I don't know if I can stop again" Minoh breathes in my ear, pulling me onto his lap with a jerk.

For a moment I look at him, embarrassed and surprised. But then I lose myself in his proximity again.
Carefully, the older puts his hands on my hips and pulls me even closer to him.
My skin seems to burn under his touch. I am completely overwhelmed by the hot tingling all over my body.

I let my body guide me and turn off my head.
My hands wrap around Minoh's neck and I reconnect our lips which I've been waiting for so longingly again.

As he tightens his grip around my waist a bit, I open my mouth slightly. Minoh takes this opportunity directly to press his tongue lightly into my mouth.
I quietly like that and melt further into his kiss while clawing harder into his neck.

I run my hands through his soft hair and bite his lower lip, eliciting a soft moan from him.

Hearing that turns me on unexpectedly hard.
I like that I trigger this in him and I don't want to stop.

"You haven't answered my question yet..." whispers Minoh in my ear while he breathes a kiss into my neck.
"Do you want to play with me tonight Hannie?"

My cheeks burn. My heart is beating so fast like it's about to jump out of my chest.

For once in my life I want to listen to my heart and not my head. This is possibly an absolutely stupid idea, but I don't want to let go of it. I never want this night to end, so I answer.

"I'll come with you Hyung".