Part 19

Jisungs POV

The week really drags on endlessly. I am on my way to the music and dance rooms to continue working on our project with the others. Jeongin accompanies me as he still has something to give to Minoh.We have just arrived at the dance room when we notice a charged atmosphere in the room."What's going on?" I ask uncertainly to the group.
Changbin is sitting on a chair, Chan is standing next to it with his arms crossed, and Minoh is pacing restlessly, ruffling his dark hair.

"We have a problem," Chan puts in cautiously.
"Changbin the idiot, really needed to fight last night and now he hurt his leg!" shouts Minoh, glaring angrily at Changbin.
"It's not my fault," he replies snottily. I look around in disbelief.
Chan tries to explain again in a calm voice.
"Changbin won't be able to dance for our presentation in two weeks."
"Minnie should just do it by himself" Changbin grumbles from his chair."You know very well that we need to be two for our choreography and we don't have time to change our concept either" Minoh hisses back.
Chan slaps his hands in front of his face. "If we don't find a solution, we will fail."

Suddenly Jeongin, who has been following the whole situation, speaks up behind me. He takes a step beside me and taps my shoulder with his hand.

"Jisungiie can dance the choreography with Minoh". My jaw drops under those words. I quickly turn my head to Jeongin in disbelief and then back to the group, which is eyeing us skeptically.

"He's actually a really good dancer, even if he wouldn't admit it. Besides, its your own song so dancing to it wouldnt be a problem.., right Jisungiii?" Jeongin grins at me innocently, knowing exactly in what kind of situation he just put me in.

Chan nods slowly. "Not a bad idea Jeongin" he mutters. " That could work or Minoh?" I can't help but speechless following the situation.
Somehow this is all slipping away from me right now.
Minoh looks skeptically in my direction. Out loud, he exhales. "We're going to have a lot of work ahead of us, but I don't think we have a choice either."

"Good!" exclaims Chan a little too loudly, causing me to wince briefly. "Changbin, you'll take over Jisung's music part then, and he'll take your choreography spot in return. If we keep at it, we can do it guys."

Minoh walks up to me. "We're about to start the choreography. Go get changed."

How did I end up in this situation again? Now Changbin gets my music part I've been sitting on for so long.
But what's much worse, now I have to dance together with Minoh. I haven't watched the dance lessons in a while to avoid Minoh, so I have absolutely no idea what's in store for me now.