Part 22

Minoh's POV

Most of the choreo works out pretty well already. I'm actually surprised how quickly Han has learned everything. I can see he's trying hard, but he's really not a bad dancer like Jeongin said.
I like watching him try and try again and get upset when he messes up a part. It makes me smile but I don't show it.
The choreography is very emotional and intimate because of the concept I came up with with Binnie.

We wanted to try to fit it to the text as much as possible and tell a story with our dance. I keep wondering what motivated Han to write this lyric. I have the feeling he has some difficulties and that he doesn't show his inner self to anyone.

Once again, I find myself worrying about him. I shake my head and let go of the thoughts. Snap out of it Minoh. Focus only on the dancing. That's what's important now!

We get to the final part and I can feel Han dodging or not fully executing the right moves over and over again. What's the point? If he keeps doing this, it's not going to work.
I don't understand why he's so restrained. We've gotten through the rest of the choreography pretty well so far.
I know... The final part is a bit tricky, but with Changbin it was easy.I'm slowly running out of patience.
He's doing it on purpose, isn't he?

We go through it slowly once and I show him how the final pose has to be correct. I am fully in my motions and hardly notice anything.
Again I see how he becomes uncertain.

Well, I will try something else. Challenging I try to trigger him somehow. To tease him always works, so I say to him "Let's try everything from the beginning, as if we had to present today. Pull yourself together again, as if you were a good dancer".

Bingo! I can see Han glaring at me intensely, ready to put everything into the choreo just to show me I'm wrong.The competitive spirit I inevitably ignite spurs me on as well.
The choreography runs smoothly from start to finish. Our timing is good and even the facial expressions and gestures are flawless in most places.

I let myself fall completely into my element and enjoy the physical flow of the movements with Han.We have arrived at the final part. This one is really charged.
I let myself get carried away and completely switch off my perception. I eagerly pull Han's little body towards me and claw at it.
This time I don't have to make a great effort to push him into the right pose. With almost too much intensity, he slides into my touch and presses himself against me.

Satisfied and completely out of breath, I sight Han's face with my eyes. I lose myself for a moment in his chestnut brown eyes.
He is so close, I can feel his breath on my face. Slowly I fall out of my pose and become restless. My arm is tight around his narrow waist and I feel my hand slipping under his shirt and clinging to his bare skin.
Too late I notice Han trying to get out of the pose and I hold him a moment to long, while I was thinking about how soft his bare skin feels like.

Shit Minoh. Get yourself togehter...
I let go of him and feel my ears turning red.

He mustn't notice anything under any circumstances, I admonish myself.
Play it cool!
I look at Han and notice with satisfaction that he is all flushed himself. I can't pass up an opportunity like this.
"Your cheeks have turned quite red, Hannie," I whisper to him.
Satisfied, I look at his reaction to my words and immediately feel a little calmer.
Nevertheless, I quickly have to get some cold water on my face. Dancing with Han feels somehow different from dancing with Changbin.

I just can't pin down what effect this little squirrel has on me....