Part 6

Jisungs POV

Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix and I are sitting on the sofa and eating pizza. Meanwhile, music plays over a speaker and we chatter a lot.

The doorbell rings again. Jeongin shouts upstairs, "Leeknow, your friends are here!"No reaction. Jeongin rolls his eyes and looks at me. "Can you open the door Jisungie?"

I climb off the sofa and make my way to the front door. As I open I see two more or less familiar faces.

"Chan Hyung," I blurt out in amazement.Chan smiles at me and greets me. Next to him is the boy I watched with Felix in the cafeteria.

Just as I'm about to take a step back to let the two of them into the house, I feel myself bumping into someone. Slowly and irritated, I turn my head to the side. Lee Minoh is standing right behind me, grinning at his two friends.

Our eyes meet briefly and I almost jump a little too conspicuously away from him. Chan looks at me a little curiously, but doesn't say anything. He merely pushes me past Minoh into the house, followed by the other.

The others have also observed the scene at the door and look questioningly at the new faces. I make my way back to the sofa. In the meantime, the two new ones use the change to introduce themselves to the group.

"Hyunjin is my name," says the boy who came with Chan. I can't help but glance over at Felix, who seems to be imploding with joy.

My heartbeat is still much faster than it should be. I hardly dare to look towards the hallway again, where Minoh and his two friends remain.

"We're in the garden," he just says and makes his way to the kitchen, followed by his friends.

I'm starting to relax. After a while I forget everything and am completely focused on my friends.

It's very late in the middle of the night. Only Felix and I are still sitting on the floor at the living room table. Jeongin and Seungmin have already given up and gone to bed. I see Felix slowly sinking his head to the table top and have to smile. He's so cute.

But I'm tired too. Still, I get up and walk into the kitchen. I take a glass of water and sit down at the kitchen table. But before I've had two sips, my eyes fall too.

I'm slowly waking up from an unusual movement. My legs are in the air and my arms are wrapped around someone's neck. I smell a very pleasant scent. I feel like I'm being dropped on something soft.

"Thank you Innii" I nod incompletely and fall right back to sleep. Thats all i got.