She doesn’t need to look at the front, Brother Society’s face value is 1 against N, and it’s not even a problem.

How could she feel that this person's back looked Shen Juan?

Obviously nothing like it.

Lin Yu Jing  walked up to Shen Juan in surprise, and saw that he was holding a bottle of cranberry yogurt and a bottle of freshly squeezed juice in his hand.

Lin Yu Jing also took a bottle of cranberry yogurt, she wondered if Shen Juan's bottle was for her, if not? She doesn't want to look too self-indulgent.

After taking it, she looked at him.

As if Shen Juan didn't see it, he took a thick pork chop rice, opened the refrigerator next to it, and took out a bottle of mineral water.

Lin Yu Jing followed him like an attentive little tail, and asked, "Didn't you have dinner?"

Shen Juan let out a "hmm".

"..."

Lin Yu Jing tried her best to ignore his lukewarm attitude. She came to ask for peace.

She whispered, "I didn't eat either."

Shen Juan had already walked to the cashier counter. Hearing this, he turned around, glanced at her, and said with a half-smile, "Why, look at the handsome guy, so you forgot to eat?"

At this time, the little brother in the black sweater had already left, Lin Yu Jing still felt embarrassed mixed with shame, and a little impatient.

Isn't her submissive attitude not obvious enough?

She coaxed him so much!

Lin Yu Jing rolled her eyes in shock, put the cranberry yogurt in her hand into the freezer, and said softly with a "pop", "Yes, if you don't scare me, I plan to come in and ask for a mobile phone number."

Shen Juan looked at her, narrowed his eyes, and said nothing.

The young man was tall, and Lin Yu Jing was a bit shorter than him, so he had to hold his head up, but his momentum was not weak at all.

The two stood in front of the cash register and looked at each other murderously for half a minute. The young lady at the cash register glanced at this and then at that, and rubbed back a little nervously.

After another half a minute, Shen Juan looked away and turned around.

Lin Yu Jing turned and left without saying a word.

She must be confused.

She wandered back and forth for hours just to see if she could run into him, but she finally did, with a hot face against a cold ass.

People don't want to talk to her at all.

Lin Yu Jing was so shocked that her liver hurt, and she tried to resist the desire to turn around and quarrel with him, and walked outside the convenience store, but she didn't take two steps, and was pulled back by him.

She took two steps back, turned her head, and rubbed the tip of her nose against the soft cotton fabric of the boy's sweater.

There is a very faint smell of disinfectant.

She looks up.

Shen Juan took another thick pork chop rice and lowered his eyes: "Where are you going?"

Lin Yu Jing blurted out in surprise, "None of your business."

Shen Juan glanced at her expressionlessly: "Didn't you have dinner?"

Lin Yu Jing looked at him in surprise, "That's none of your business."

Shen Juan was silent for a moment, then said calmly and slowly, "Lin Yu Jing, don't be mad at me all the time."

Lin Yu Jing let out a startled laugh, slapped his hand holding her clothes away, and took two steps back: "Are you threatening me? I'm scared to death."

Shen Juan sighed: "I'm begging you."

Lin Yu Jing was startled.

Shen Juan walked back to the cashier again, put the new thick pork chop rice on it, and raised his hand to bring over the bottle of cranberry yogurt she just took.

After paying the bill, he took two bottles of yogurt and two boxed lunch and two bottles of water went to the table in front of the window, put them on, and looked back at her: "Come here."

Lin Yu Jing hesitated for a moment, walked over slowly, and sat down.

The lunch box had just been heated, and it was a little hot. Shen Juan pinched the plastic film on the edge to take it apart, opened the lid and pushed it in front of her, then lowered his head to open another box.

Lin Yu Jing bit her chopsticks in shock and looked at him.

Shen Juan tilted his head: "What's wrong, it's hot?"

She blinked: "I sent you a message before, did you receive it?"

"Yeah."

Shen Juan unscrewed the bottle of freshly squeezed juice and pushed it in front of her.

Lin Yu Jing expressed her thanks in surprise, and carefully asked, "Then...do you understand what I mean?"

Shen Juan stared straight at her, curling his fingers unconsciously.

After a while, he spoke, his voice was very low: "What do you mean?"

"That's right, I already regard you as a friend now, and if you have a girlfriend, I will more or less avoid suspicion."

Lin Yu Jing paused in surprise, and quickly added, "Of course, if you don't want to say it, you don't have to. Just pretend I didn't ask, don't be unhappy."

"..."

Shen Juan's cheeks moved slightly, as if he had ground his teeth: "No."