Chapter 2 - Friends

Start from the beginning

-"Oooh." Martyn understood.

(Timeskip to the end of the school day. Sorry not sorry.)

Grian waved goodbye to his new friends and turned to walk home. As he had almost just started walking he heard footsteps coming his way. He held his breath hoping that wasn't because of him.

"Hey, Grian, wait up!" He recognized the voice and proceeded to walk faster as he didn't want to meet him.

"You walk fast, don't you, Grian?" Scar panted as he catched up to Grian.

-" Leave me alone!" Grian spat at Scar not knowing why he was so angry.

-"Oh sorry. " Scar apologized, but didn't go away.

Grian sighed angrily and decided not to argue with him.

Can't a person just walk home without getting disturbed by some annoying guy they barely know?

Grian walked a few steps faster to be a bit infront of Scar and spreaded his wing out to cut him off only for Scar to reappear on Grians other side.

"Well, mister Grian, that wasn't very nice, was it?" Scar said giggling.

Grian just rolled his eyes and kept going. If I ignore him enough then he'll leave me alone. Grian thought hopelessly.

"Soo~ why are you transferring to this school in the middle of the semester?" Scar asked more seriously.

"I- erm.. it's hard to explain," Grian shrugged "basically there was a murderer in my old school."

Scar looked at Grian with this weird look on his face, almost like he was saying 'you're not serious' and 'are you okey' at the same time.

Grian continued "He murderer my friend," he took a deep breath "r-right infront of... me..."

He had no idea why he told him that, but there were alot of things Grian didn't understand.

Grian stopped himself from panicking and just tried not to think about the things that had happened. There was silence for quite some time. Grian knew Scar didn't know what to say.

-

"This is your house?" Scar was looking at his home wide-eyed.

Grian chuckled "Not what you were expecting?"

"NO! I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO LIVE IN A SMALL APARTMENT, BUT THIS... this looks amazing!" Scar yelled in adornment.

"Oh... sorry." He apologized as he noticed that Grian was pretty startled by the yelling.

"Its fine and it's not that amazing." Grian said while looking up the big, blue, two floor house that had a garden at the back of it that was mostly hidden by bushes and crooked trees.

"I take that back." He chuckled.

"See you tomorrow, Grian." Scar said and turned to leave.

Grian sighed and just waved 'Bye', and entered his house.

-"Hi, Dove!" Grian was greeted by his sister just as he locked the doors behind him.

-"Hi, Ayla!" He greeted her back and put his backpack on the floor, to lazy to take it to his room.

-"How was today?" She asked leaning sideways against the door frame that let to the kitchen.

-"I think good." He said taking off his shoes.

-"Did you make any friends? " She interested.

-" Suprisingly yes." He answered and started to walk towards the stairs that led up to the second floor.

-" Suprising really." She mocked Grian.

-"Haha very funny." He rolled his eyes.

-"Don't forget where we're going today!" Ayla yelled as Grian was halfway up the stairs.

-"How could I forget!" He sighed.

-"We're heading out in two hours!" She informed him.

Grian sighed again not responding, but knowing that she knew he had heard her.

Almost immediately as he was in his room he fell onto his bed and groaned.

He didn't want to go and did at the same time, it was confusing.

A loud meow came from Grians pillow.

-"What is it Maui?" He sat up and looked at the spotted cat who was curled up on Grians pillow with his head raised, staring at Grian.

Maui let out another mew and sat up, tail around his paws.

-"You're so lucky you're cute." Grian sighed smiling softly and leaning forward to pet the spotted ball of chaos.

(Word count: 1216)
Originally it should have been 2 chapters but I thought they were to short so I made them in 1.