Plans

Naruto woke up on Jiraiya's back, wondering where he's being taken. He groaned, "What happened while I was out? Is everyone okay?"

Jiraiya grunted, "Well, everyone's okay. You heal faster than anything they thought possible and Sensei told me to take you out of the damn village because your summon had flipped reality on its head and a certain someone wanted you under his thumb,"

Naruto sighed, pushing his head into the thick white mane of Jiraiya's as he fell back into Shikon Space, as he had decided to call the space he met his family in. He noticed that Kurama's asleep on the side, acting like a spoiled fox with his legs to the sky. He also noticed his family having a meeting around a kotatsu that he didn't where it came from. He joined them, "Hi,"

Kushina fussed over him, "Naru-chan! How are you? Are you okay? How's your body?"

Naruto rolled his shoulders and nodded, "Yeah! I'm on the mend," He looked at them, "What happened while I was out?"

Minato sighed, "We returned into the Shikon because it was clear that you won't be able to wake up with all of us draining your ki. But by the time we did, Hiruzen already decided to send you and Jiraiya out to get the next Hokage,"

Kagome nodded, "They're arguing about keeping us around but we aren't exactly here. We are not human anymore and existing outside the Shikon permanently is impossible,"

Kushina hugged Naruto, "That Danzo wanted to take you into his special program. Minato looked ready to kill him,"

Naruto looked at him, "Why not?"

Minato's face darkened, "Danzo believed that a Shinobi is a weapon and not a human and even though that it what a Shinobi is, he took it further and make them nothing more than a mindless puppet that can be used and discarded at will. Sure, the training is even better than ANBU but...to break someone's will to live that they will be so willing to throw their life on the battlefield when they could have chosen a different choice that could both complete the mission and live says a lot of the kind of psychological training that he will force you to take,"

Kagome scowled, "As a priest, it is important to have empathy. If you train under him and lost your emotion or your mental state became unstable, then the Shikon will be imbalanced,"

Sesshoumaru stared at Naruto, "Do not let that man get his hands on you. It is important to be your own Alpha. I will not condone you bowing your head to someone unbefitting,"

Naruto rubbed his neck, "Okay,"

He woke up to see Jiraiya putting him down on the bed. He yawned and stretched his limbs, "Hey Ero-Sennin,"

The man raised a brow, "You're up?"

Naruto nodded, "I'm hungry,"

Jiraiya sighed, "Oh well...I think I saw an izakaya nearby. Let's go there,"

As they walked down the street of a rather busy town, Naruto asked, "How long was I out?"

"Three days,"

Naruto stretched, "No wonder my body feel so off. How was everything back in Konoha?"

Jiraiya grimaced, "Everyone want answers. Answers that I can't give, mind you!" He grumbled as they entered the eatery, "Who knows what that one would do with that information,"

Naruto sat across him, "You mean Danzo?"

Jiraiya picked his menu, raising a brow, "You know him?"

Naruto shrugged, "Not really. Just that Mom and Dad and everyone else told me that he's not good for balance. I have to keep away from him. My job require me to be a feeling and empathetic person or a certain bauble will be unbalanced and no one needs that problem," He ignored the people staring at his ears and tail as he read down the menu, "Man. They don't have ramen,"