Gu

Every morning, Naruto wake up with sore limbs. He did his stretches to loosen up his muscles and head out for a run around Konoha, using as much of his speed as possible, becoming nothing more than a yellow and orange blur around Konoha. Under Kagome's strict tutelage, he started eating healthier. Sesshoumaru taught him how to forage in the forest and how to use his superior agility and strength to hunt. He also learned how to stay hidden in the forest like a youkai.

Naruto started to grow out his nails, their enamel slowly hardening to claws so he can use some of the moves Sesshoumaru had shown him. The basic claw attack, Sankon Tetsusou. The blood bladed claw attack, Hijin Ketsusou. And finally, Sesshoumaru's special poisonous claw attack, Dokkasou. But for Dokkasou, Naruto has to consume poisonous flowers. So he started by taking in small dosage of toxic blooms that Sesshoumaru pointed out for him.

Sesshoumaru has more than a thousand years to accumulate the poison in his attacks so Naruto won't expect to be capable of poison attacks anytime soon. Besides, the cramps and the fever that quickly dissipate due to his youki and reiki cleansing his body were highly uncomfortable. But Kurama had decided to experiment by feeding Naruto's chakra coils his own toxic chakra, making Naruto feel sick on some days where he upped the 'dosage'.

Sesshoumaru call this process 'Gu'. It was a process of elimination via cannibalism until the strongest poison remained. But unlike the process humans used, Naruto will use his own body as the final 'Gu'. 'Gu' can either be used to harm or to heal and this made sense as Naruto contained not just the harmful youki but also the benevolent reiki. Soon even his sweat can be used as poison as well as antidote. In fact Kagome has started him on the study of poison and antidote in case his friends accidentally harmed by his poison.

It never hurt to have antidotes nearby.

But as he was famous for being overly healthy, him being sick in class drew strange looks. One noon during lunch break he was feeling dizzy from one of the stronger poison, someone approached him. He blearily looked up at a pale eyed classmate, the Hyuuga girl who always lingered at the edges of the class. He noticed that she also tended to follow him around but when he told Kagome this, she just smiled and told him to let her be.

It's not like she's leaving ominous presents or break into his house...if anything the few times she speak up in class, he heard her small voice whispering a cheer for him though whenever she tried to speak out, Sasuke's fan girls drown out her voice. The only reason he heard her was because of his enhanced senses. The first time he heard her, he was so shocked he got knocked out of the right at the first round. Since then, he did his best whenever he heard her cheer for him. It seemed that at least he has a supporter...

So Naruto agreed to let her do her thing...whatever that is...around him.

Right now though, she broke the pattern by approaching him. She looked concerned as she hovered over him, "A-a-are you a-a-a-alright, N-N-Na-ruto-k-kun?"

Naruto only meant to tell her that he's fine but instead he coughed up blood...blood that splattered all over her face. He paled, raising one shaky hand to wipe his bloody spittle from her face, "Oh no! You need to take an antidote! That's poisonous, dattebayo!" He coughed up so more, "Shit! I took too much!"

Hinata screamed, "NARUTO-KUN??!!" Then with strength that he didn't know she have, she took him on her back and piggyback him straight to Iruka, screaming for medic the whole way with tears in her eyes. He couldn't stop her as he kept coughing up more blood which covered her head, making it looked like she just split her head open.

He called out, "Stop! You need to take an antidote, dattebayo!"

She only cried out more; "Please don't die Naruto-kun!!!"