Addicted

As the days passed, the chemistry between Venkat and Sreea started to fade away like usual couples. They had lot of quarrels over silly things. Sreeja being a short temper gets angry easily even for smallest of things. Venkat always being adamant and Stubborn never accepts anything what Sreeja says. Sreeja too is not a person who accepts whatever Venkat says straightaway. 

She talks back and after a small fight and scoldings from him, she would accept. Its not that Venkat was always upper hand in dominating her. Sometimes Sreeja just don't accept what ever he says even though it is correct. This leads to arguments.

How much ever they fight, the immediate next hour or the max the next day, they would pacify each other and become normal. There had been times when Venkat remained too stubborn but Sreeja would always go sort out the issue. 

Despite of all the fights and misunderstandings, she literally got addicted to Venkat that she cannot remain without talking with him. Her love towards him started to develop. It was really a pain for her when he does not talk with her. Convincing angry Venkat was little tough for her. Whereas for Venkat, it was very easy to convince angry Sreeja.

" Venkat, don't you ever talk to me. I literally hate you for what you spoke"

"ahaan.. " said Venkat in a sarcastic manner and hugged her. 

"Don't you dare to..." started Sreeja who was trying to protest and come out of his hold. It stopped when he kissed on her cheeks and smiled seeing her hold loosen. Seeing him stop his kiss, she tilted her heads to give him access expecting a  kiss on her neck.

Withdrawing himself from her , he looked at her and stated " some one was angry at me"

"hmmm Venkat... kiss me" she uttered pulling him near to her by his collars. The night then ended with the pleasure act for them which also convinced their arguments.

One fine day, Sreeja was crying heavily hugging him. 

"Sreeja are you a kid to cry like this? common its getting late for office"

"I will come to this home after office, ok?"

"no, we have already decided and informed your parents as well. You go stay with them"

Its been a long time since Sreeja stayed in her parents house after marriage. Hence Venkat's parents suggested to pay a visit to her house. Sreeja was not able to oppose her inlaw and thus clinging on to Venkat to persuade his mother from sending her.

"no Venkat, I will just stay with you only, I don't want to go anywhere. I will miss you so much if I go there"

"Sreeja behave like a grown up. You have responsibilities to take care of your parents after marriage"

"my brother is there to look after them.If needed I will talk with them in phone"

"no, as an elder daughter you have more responsibilities.  At least 3 months once you need to meet them"

After much persuasion, she agreed and spent few days in her house. When she came back to Venkat's house, the night, she did not leave Venkat to sleep in peace. She gave him a sweet torture with pleasure. Nowadays, Sreeja is the one who dominates Venkat at bed. She is the one who enjoys giving pleasure to Venkat more than she receiving it.

Sreeja loves to do work for him, right from arranging the things ready for his office,when he is back, she makes coffee and snacks ready for him before he freshens up. 

Though their room was small, she felt it so close to her heart as it is their own space. Arranging their shelf with clothes ,decorating their space with photos and other stuffs.