*use of incognito tab

**Warning: Steamy mature scenes ahead. Read at your own risk**

After returning from Honeymoon, both Venkat and Sreeja started going to work. They were bit occupied due to the long leaves they have taken.

Days went smooth for both of them, though they did not go further in physical relationship. At times, minute quarrels even happened between them.

Sreeja felt slightly irritated with Venkat and his care towards his sister. One day Sreeja noticed Subhi and Venkat looking at their honeymoon photos in laptop and passing comments.

Later at night, she decided to talk to Venkat about her concern. Though they have not taken any close or intimate photos, she was disinclined of sharing it with her.

Sitting on her bed surfing through the net on her phone, she saw Venkat entering to the room and bolting it.

"Venkat, I want to tell you something ".

"hmm.. go ahead" came the reply from Venkat who was removing his spectacles.

"we need to have some privacy. You don't need to show our honeymoon photos to Subhi,even if she asks"

"I know all that madam, I too have common sense on what to show and what not to show. Don't talk unnecessarily" he responded while keeping the rudraksha chain on the dressing table that he removed from his neck.

"if she had common sense, she would not have even asked this in first place, nor spend time talking on the phone with her brother who is on honeymoon with his wife."

"mind your words Sreeja. I was the one who dialled" though anger evident in his voice, he maintained his tone.

"Then you too don't have any sense. ok tell me, in future when she is married and goes to honeymoon, will you be talking to her like this ? will you ask her to show any photos?

"I will not , I don't care about that as well" he replied plopping on to the bed beside her.

Turning to him, Sreeja continued "exactly, that is what I am saying. If at all you do, she would interdict you from talking or sharing photos with you.

For god sake please don't tell any other details about us , respect at least my .." her words were curtailed by Venkat. He crashed his lips on to hers.

She started beating him slightly on his hands.

"pcch.. ei, what?" Venkat asked slightly irritated.

"my specs, if it breaks, I don't have the spare one ,then I won't be able to see"

"arggghhhh...." he groaned and removed her specs ,keeping it on the headboard.

"But don't try to divert..." Sreeja started. He did not let her finish the sentence and again slammed his lips on hers. He threw himself over her , pressing his body completely and fell together on the bed.

Its been few weeks since their honeymoon , since they had a kiss ,not even a touch for that matter.

After devouring her mouth for 2 minutes , he pulled himself away to let her catch breath.

Though he was satisfied partially with the kissing, he withdrew himself from her and lay straight on the bed. Sreeja too adjusted her position lying beside him.

"Will... I.. get Pregnant?" she questioned innocently.

"It's time that I teach her the real lesson" he thought.

"See Sreeja, you will not get pregnant just by kissing.."

"but.." Sreeja intervened

"I know what you are trying to ask. They show in movies like that , but its not the case. If we go by your thought, by this time the Population of India would have risen tremendously for the numerous kisses exchanged in movies"