TWENTY-TWO

Two months later

Onika Tanya.

Beys phone started going off and I looked at her, she picked her phone up looking at it and then put it facing down.

"Who texting us?" I asked.

"Us?"

"Yes us, now ima ask again, who's texting US?"

"Kelly is texting ME and talking about Robyn." It's been two months, they need to get over it because neither of them are gonna talk to each other.

"Oh."

"You've been acting so different since you turned eighteen." Bey laughed.

"Because I'm grown." When twelve o'clock hit I got ripped out the plastic.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am, all these bitches are my sons, including you." I pointed at her and pursed her lips shaking her head.

"Girl please." She rolled her eyes.

"You are so sassy."

"Was I sassy when I was-" I quickly covered her mouth and she started laughing loudly in the driver seat.

"Let's not take it there." Ever since I turned eighteen life's been going my way, everything has been good and me and Bey were in a good place, I let her take my virginity on my birthday, whoever lied to me and said it didn't hurt can eat a dick, it was definitely an experience.

My therapist had me and my mom do a therapy session together to hear each other out and there was a lot of crying, I learned so much—stuff I didn't know about and I felt so bad, the same vice versa but she ended up completely cutting my dad off, I have never felt so free before.

Beyoncé has been doing good as well, she's been taking her medicine everyday and staying out of situations that are clearly stupid of her to be in, Ciara still tries to mess with her but now that I have Beyoncés Instagram account I can curse her out myself.

I figured out where she gets her money from, this bitch was being a secret scammer, someone at that CRACK HOUSE taught her how to but I made her cut that shit out, she does not need to go to jail, now she has a job at this after school program for kids, she gets paid to watch people's kids basically and it's definitely for her because she acts like a kid herself.

"I need a blunt." Bey mumbled.

"You know what I need?"

"What?"

"Head." It's like I'm a brand new person after that whole virginity taking thing.

"No."

"We graduate in may, can you believe that? I might cry."

"I'm gonna be happy as hell, I'm finally out that bitch, I might throw some ass." She better not.

"Don't do that." She know she can't twerk, I firsthand experienced it.

"I was throwing it better than you."

Now that made me laugh. "Stop lying."

"Whatever, you're mad."

"What do you have me outside my house in Kelly's car for?" I asked, I completely forgot she wanted to show me something.

"I wrote a song, specifically for you." She smiled. "It took me a while 'cause I think of something and then get bored of thinking too hard for the next verse."

"Show me the song."

"Don't make fun of it." She held the paper close to her chest, I might just laugh because she said that.