NINETEEN

Beyoncé Giselle.

"Bey-"

"Leave me alone!" I yelled through my cries, I hate how I feel emotions ten times worse because of my fuck ass mental illness.

"Let me in before you do something to hurt yourself." Kelly tried twisting the door knob but I locked it. "Try and calm down, breathe before you pass out."

"I-I can't!" I'm crying because I saw a picture of her and future, he had his arm wrapped around her and they were making funny faces. "I swear on my right foot I'm gonna fuck future up!" I yelled kicking the door.

"Oh when you wanna get violent you can breathe? Open the door!"

I got up opening the door and walking past Kelly and grabbing my phone. "Kelly take me to this address." I sent it to her.

"Okay?"

Future better pray I don't find his bitch ass there.

I wiped my face 'cause I definitely looked a mess then I grabbed my hoodie putting it on and put the hood on.

"Your hair is so big you can barley put the hoodie on." Kelly laughed, I ignored her and then we left.

When we made it I got out the car but got stopped by rocky running up to me out of breath. "Bey! You gotta come to the park, come on." He grabbed my hand and I was basically going to the park against my will.

"What are we going to the park for?!"

"Look!" He pointed, loud music was playing and there was a circle, I went towards the circle and why was they dance battling against kids? "Nigga do something! We can't lose!" I would engage any other time but right now I'm on a mission, call be Bey possible.

"Where's future?"

"Back at the house with ole girl- oh shit I wasn't supposed to-" I didn't respond to him I just angrily walked back to the house he thought bringing her here was gone be a good idea? I'll fuck her bitch ass up too.

"Bey don't do nothing stupid." Kelly stood in front of me.

"Move Kelly."

"Bey-"

"Kelly move!" I yelled and she sighed shaking her head and moving out the way, I went into the house and Onika was sitting on his lap, I have never reacted so fast to something in my life.

I threw her off him and punched future in his face, I was reacting off of jealousy and the fact they're doing this, I don't care what feelings they have for each other, this is dead ass wrong.

"Beyoncé stop!" Onika yelled and I almost pimp slapped her but instead I pushed her back and she stumbled falling back.

"You're such a hoe! Y'all both got me fucked up!"

"Beyoncé calm down." Kelly grabbed my hands and I shook my head.

"No, no, no, she needs me, she said she n-needed me." I need to thug it out, I cannot cry right now.

You're crazy as hell for this, I'm not the reason this time either.

She went over to future checking up on him and I imagined yanking her back and beating her ass too—but I didn't, only because Kelly pulled me out of the house.