TEN

Onika Tanya.

"O-Onika stay in your room." My mom struggled to get her words out and I saw blood everywhere on the floor.

"Mommy you're hurt."

"Onika come here!" My dad yelled, I looked at my mom who had a terrified look on her face.

"Do you want me to go?"

"Listen to mommy okay..." She bent down in front of me grabbing my hands, her blood got onto me but I didn't mind.

"Okay." I nodded.

"When daddy falls asleep I need you to come back here and grab a bag, pack you some clothes and then go to the next door neighbors house telling them I need help, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded again.

I went to my mommy and daddy's room seeing my dad on the bed watching tv.

"Come here." He opened his arms for me, I hesitantly walked over to him before getting in the bed. "Cuddle with daddy."

"What are we watching?" I asked quietly.

"We're gonna watch one of your favorites, happy feet." I hated that movie, it was scary but, he loves it.

Soon I heard snores so I slowly slid away from my fathers arms and got out the bed quietly.

"Carol..." My dad turned in the bed so I got out of his view, after about two minutes his snoring got louder, I left the room quickly and saw my mom resting her head on the wall while sitting on the floor.

"Mommy." I tapped her getting no response. "Mommy!" I shook her, no response, again.

I grabbed my bag about to leave the house until my dad left the room, his dark brown eyes met mine and my heart was racing 100x faster.

"Onika where are you going?"

"Onika are you okay?" My mom stood over me, it took me a minute to realize my dad was next to her so I started screaming like crazy.

"Get away from me!" I backed up into the corner of my bed.

"Onika calm down." My mom tried to sooth me but I shook my head no, what type of fuck shit is she on?

"Why would I calm down when the man who tried to kill you is standing right next to you!" I pointed.

"He wanted to see you."

"Cut the bullshit, you trust this man under your roof after the years of abuse he put US through?"

"Onika I'm sorry." Fuck him and that sorry, pussy ass bitch-

"Just hear him out Onika."

I ignored them grabbing my phone checking the time, it was three in the morning so I assumed Robyn was up, I called her and she answered immediately.

"Robyn?"

"This is she."

"Onika what are you doing?" My mom stepped in front of me.