SIX

Beyoncé Giselle.

"What goes on in this house, stays in this house, you hear me?!" My mom yelled grabbing me by my shirt. "I don't need you telling anybody what goes on under this roof."

"Let me go." I tried to pry her fingers off me but she wouldn't let me. "Solange needs therapy and you know that, you let her get sexually assaulted under your roof and you should feel every ounce of guilt coming your way." She finally let me go but slapped me, I wanted to hit her back but I decided against it.

"Get out my face Beyoncé."

"This is exactly why I don't wanna be here, only reason I'm here is for Solange." It's been three weeks since that incident, my birthday was next week Monday but I honestly didn't wanna celebrate it, Kelly does though.

"You don't care about anyone else!"

"Because of what y'all put me through, fuck you and Mathew, y'all are the reason I'm fucked up in the head."

"You made yourself like that baby, no one told you to feel a way about it." My mom shrugged and I looked at her like she was dumb.

"What do you mean?! I can't help but feel-" I cut myself off taking in a deep breath. "Please shut up."

"Girl I will smack you silly, tellin' me to shut up?" She crossed her arms and I rolled my eyes. "You are so disrespectful! Do you not-"

"Tina please leave me alone, I'm only here to check up on Solange just like I stated." I bumped past her going to Solanges room.

"Hey Bey." Solange waved and I waved back sitting on her bed.

"You okay?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, I feel like it was my fault-"

"It wasn't your fault Solange, don't think that. What he did wasn't your fault because you begged him to stop, you did everything you could but that was a grown man and you're only in middle school so he overpowered you."

"I know but what if I wore something more covering, maybe he wouldn't have touched me, or if I just stayed in my room."

"Stop finding ways to blame yourself, you did nothing, alright?"

"Okay." She nodded and I hugged her before getting up and going to my room to pack more clothes.

Once I was finished I left the house walking to Kelly's, it was a ten minute walk but anything to get away from Tina and Mathew.

When I made it I knocked on the door and Kelly opened it before walking away.

"Hi Kelly." I closed the door behind me.

"I just saw you like an hour ago." She mumbled.

"Are you sleepy?" I skipped to her room and she nodded closing the room door falling onto her bed. "Have you spoken to Robyn?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm worried about Onika, we still don't know what exactly happened, one day she was bleeding and a few days after she was at the hospital with Robyn, now she's not showing up to school."